Thread: Thousands Cured Of Poverty In Georgia

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Thousands Cured Of Poverty In Georgia

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Works every time.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Hell yes!

DT - Take notes. Get this on the floor. This kind of savings could fix some of our roads.

Milo might be a dangerous fag but the boy is almost always spot on.

other than liking peter I agree with almost all the time.

Poke a spout in her thigh plenty of free gravy to go round ..
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Hell yes!

DT - Take notes. Get this on the floor. This kind of savings could fix some of our roads.
    He already did. He raised your tax's and your kids.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

"Think how hard it is to do a job interview, if you have not eaten lunch that day."

For christ sake, they are applying for menial jobs, at most they require you to fill out an application.

You can't help people that don't want to help themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by bigtimeduckhunter View Post
    "Think how hard it is to do a job interview, if you have not eaten lunch that day."

If they're going to job interviews, they would still be receiving assistance and eating a healthy breakfast of Monsters and Skittles.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Hell yes!

DT - Take notes. Get this on the floor. This kind of savings could fix ALL of our roads.
    fify

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

They won't do it. They don't have the mofo balls to do that. They would rather for us to go to work and support these son of bitches. They out number us and that is how the bastards stay in office.
    Last edited by santeeswamper; 05-29-2017 at 05:51 PM.

SC would rather put (2) guys on Americas most wanted for harassing a damn gator, than worry about state roads, finance or anything important.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    SC would rather put (2) guys on Americas most wanted for harassing a damn gator, than worry about state roads, finance or anything important.
    Ain't no doubt Tim! And I didn't see crab legs/seafood on the list at the bottom of the article, I feel they left those off on purpose because it would really piss people off.