Thread: Fastest Lap Ever At Monaco GP

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Fastest Lap Ever At Monaco GP

This don't even look real, it looks almost like a video game. But it's real!

https://streamable.com/fnbm1
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That made me dizzy

That fancy steering wheel with all the buttons for adjusting the brakes on all 4 corners separately during the race and a lot of other stuff cost on average $250,000.

The cost of the cars are out of sight. If you would like to get into F1 racing you can get a 2012 HRT Ferrari 112 for US$22m or a Red Bull RB8 for $172m.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Unreal

Great race course and got it tuned in today.

Love the tight turns and the sound when they fly thru the tunnel.

By far my favorite F1 race of the year, Indy after this and hopefully the rain will hold off for the Coke 600

You can put a monkey in the seat of these modern machines and turn a decent lap. Senna at Monaco with no help and very little downforce.

Last edited by shhmitty; 05-28-2017 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shhmitty View Post
    You can put a monkey in the seat of these modern machines and turn a decent lap. Senna at Monaco with no help and very little downforce.
    It can't be that easy. They had 3 crashes during qualifying as of yesterday. I watched a reporter do a lap, he was a young guy in good shape that covered sports for one of the channels. I think he said his top speed was around 100mph. He was worn out after one lap. The drivers go for hours.