Thread: Outfitter Assistan Job in AK

Default Outfitter Assistan Job in AK

Saw this on a Utah forum, figured somebody may be interested.

I need a maintenance assistant (young/old, no matter) for about three months or so starting June 15th. Duties include gassing boats every morning, fix plumbing leaks, PM on small engines, load/unload bush planes, fixing bear damage, patch a hole in a boat, move pallets or gear around with a Bobcat, painting......etc. Basically, anything to keep this place running. Must be a safe worker. We stay busy but this is the easiest job you'll ever have.
    The KRAA director said she'll let me pay $16.00 an hour. All food, housing, internet, TV and utilities provided. You need to provide your own flight to Kodiak and I will pay for your bush plane to Kitoi Bay Salmon Hatchery. Seasonals are allowed to use two of our skiffs for personal fishing time.
    We have about 21 hours of sunlight during this time so you'll have plenty of time to hunt and fish. Deer hunting starts Aug 1st and runs to Dec 31st.
    Absolutely NO DRUGS. This ain't rehab for you or your spoiled boy.
    No homing pigeons! I need you to stay for the whole 3+ months.

If you have questions PM me or send me an email at longbow6360@yahoo.com

Heck of a experience right there!

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Wish I could have found that when I was in college. Id prob still be there
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Damn. Would be a great experience.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

I don't think the wife would miss me..
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

If I'd seen a deal like this back when I was young my kids would have been raised in Alaska.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Default Friend of mine yesterday

I have a buddy that drove from La to Chicken, AK last week. Apparently there's a few grizzlies in the area.

I mentioned that I'd have taken the shotgun inside the outhouse with me.....he said that's what the pistol is for. lol

Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

If I was 22 I would
    Windows Down!

just moved back in 15 from my twilight tour in Valdez, AK. Everyone i meet that mentions that they want to go or they have family or friends up there i urge them to go post haste. it is a beautiful and wonderful place.