Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get outside by 9:06Pm tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I took all my children in the yard, looked them in the eye and said "that's how I used to get my taxidermy back from Shane"
    That made me hungry for some catfish right there.

I took all my children in the yard, looked them in the eye and said "that's how I used to get my taxidermy back from Shane"
    HELL YES This made my mornign
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

RIP squatty

So I have been around here a good long while. I feel like I knew Squatty, even if it was only through his photography. I know we hunted in some of the same places far from SC, just not at the same time. His name was mentioned in many circles. Somehow I missed his passing, and any details of what may have gone down. I just keep picking up in random threads bits and pieces of his past legend. I have texted scduckers in the know about what happened to 420 and no one responds. I have searched old threads and nothing other than a few mentions of his passing appear in random threads that I can find. I understand if his passing and what took place are personal and that this may not be the place to share such details. But, if he passed diving in the Bearing Sea after a crippled King Eider, or upon reentry into the earths atmosphere during a shuttle mission to Shane's, or anything similar I would like to hear about it. Someone please let us know.

Thanks
    Last edited by G3JD, IV; 05-26-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Default Get outside by 9:06Pm tonight

Quote Originally Posted by G3JD, IV View Post
    So I have been around here a good long while. I feel like I knew Squatty, even if it was only through his photography. I know we hunted in some of the same places far from SC, just not at the same time. His name was mentioned in many circles. Somehow I missed his passing, and any details of what may have gone down. I just keep picking up in random threads bits and pieces of his past legend. I have texted scduckers in the know about what happened to 420 and no one responds. I have searched old threads and nothing other than a few mentions of his passing appear in random threads that I can find. I understand if his passing and what took place are personal and that this may not be the place to share such details. But, if he passed diving in the Bearing Sea after a crippled King Eider, or upon reentry into the earths atmosphere during a shuttle mission to Shane's, or anything similar I would like to hear about it. Someone please let us know.

Thanks
    I heard he went out like that albino dude, Powder. Just vaporized in a lightening storm. Couldn't live with all the increasing hunting regulations in the world. Too much for him. The buck tags are what sent him out into the storm, so I heard.

RIP SQUATTY
    Last edited by britton40; 05-26-2017 at 11:08 AM.

It is my understanding the shuttle he bought from NASA off of craigslist was difficult to keep flying due to loose tiles and average fuel cost (round trip) to Alabama (home of Shane) was somewhere in the range of $20,000 per trip. At this point we don't know if poor economics killed squatty or if the shuttle simply burned up somewhere in the atmosphere over north Georgia. All they found was a tattered space suit and some old digital camera equipment. The only "Powder" vaporized in a lightning storm was done by cottontops nose this past Wednesday.

I heard he said "fuck it" and pointed that Shuttle straight to the North Pole and is shacking
    up with some elf whore.

Nice use of quotes.

It is my understanding the shuttle he bought from NASA off of craigslist was difficult to keep flying due to loose tiles and average fuel cost (round trip) to Alabama (home of Shane) was somewhere in the range of $20,000 per trip. At this point we don't know if poor economics killed squatty or if the shuttle simply burned up somewhere in the atmosphere over north Georgia. All they found was a tattered space suit and some old digital camera equipment. The only "Powder" vaporized in a lightning storm was done by cottontops nose this past Wednesday.
    Dayum, The "Powder" is what did it Huh? After cutting all this shit up I need something, but that ain't it. No pun on cutting in up. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+_)(*U&YT^R%$E#W
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Thanks for clearing things up fellas. RIP Squatty, it's 420 somewhere.