Thread: Mossy Oak Vest

Default Mossy Oak Vest

Did anyone else get an email yesterday from Mossy Oak about their turkey vest? I bought a new one this year and apparently they have a lot of problems with them. I've had to have two things sown back on and Wackum had some zippers break. It wasn't Mossy Oak quality for sure. Apparently you can send them back and get a new one if you have had problems. Just giving y'all a heads up.

May 24, 2017
    Dear PJ,
    We're very grateful for the support given to us by you and the hunting community over the last 31 years and we want to say, "Thank you for being part of our family." In those 31 years, we've prided ourselves on producing quality patterns, clothing, gears, and content - to us, caring for our hunting family is as important as caring for our environment and passing on the legacy of hunting to a new generation of hunters.
    Part of our commitment to you and our broader family is the care with which we approach quality assurance; we want our high standards to always be reflected in the goods that we produce and sell. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, we have become aware that one of our products has not lived up to this commitment.
    PJ, I'm sending you this email because you purchased a turkey vest that has not met our high quality standards. I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and assure you that we will do our best to rectify the situation.
    If you have experienced a quality issue with your vest, please contact us at quality@mossyoak.com to obtain a return authorization so that you can - at our expense - return the vest to us within the next 60 days for repair and reconditioning. Please identify the problem that you want us to correct. We will then return the vest back to you, again at our expense.
    We are committed to providing you and all our loyal consumers in the hunting community with the best experience possible and if, as in this case, we discover that we have fallen short, we are anxious to make things right. That is why, in addition to reconditioning your vest, we are including a one-time coupon that you can use at our online store for an additional discount of 10% on your next purchase.
    Thank you, once again, for being a Mossy Oak customer.
    Sincerely,
    Bradley Black
    Ecommerce Manager
    Christy White
    Fulfillment Manager

thanks. Bought two of them and on each one had the seat connector clip rip out of the seat. pretty annoying.

same thing here lowcountry.

That's the exact thing that happened to mine