Thread: Pine Street Animal Hospital

Default Pine Street Animal Hospital

I'm going to start by saying that Glenn is not my regular vet. I live in Mt Pleasant and I do like my vet here, but I wanted a second opinion on a mass on my pups belly. Glenn and I emailed back and forth for a bit and long story short I decided to take his advice and go ahead and get the mass removed. I also decided that he was going to be the one to do it. We made the trip yesterday and Glenn and his staff couldn't have made us feel any better. My wife was a little worried about taking our pup for a pretty big surgey to,"this guy off your duck site," but she was quickly put at ease by Glenn and his staff and now, like myself, wishes his office was closer to us as we would be switching vets. Thanks again, Sir. Let me know if you are down this way and need a strong drink and a good meal, or a spot to catch a fish in.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

Awesome good for you and Glenn. But yea my gf rolls her eyes the same way when im talking to someone or say im going hunting with someone from "the duck blog," as she calls it.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 05-25-2017 at 10:34 AM.

Glenns place is grade A.

Thanks for the kind words. I have a great staff and they work vary hard and love what they do. They make me look way smarter and better than I really am.

I'll pass this along to them.

Let us know if you need anything.

thx to everyone but glenn
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

You should leave him a nice yelp review.

Default Pine Street Animal Hospital

. Glenn, where did ya send it?

And what Marsh said! It can be tough to get people to take the time to leave an online review. I always try to take the time to do so, because that is the way most people find a business they have never been to these days and it seems most go straight to the reviews. One thing to always take in mind when reading them though is that generally its either a really great or poor review as those are the people who normally take time to do so. Vets especially love a great review!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Islandguy85; 05-25-2017 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandguy85 View Post
    . Glenn, where did ya send it?

And what Marsh said! It can be tough to get people to take the time to leave an online review. I always try to take the time to do so, because that is the way most people find a business they have never been to these days and it seems most go straight to the reviews. One thing to always take in mind when reading them though is that generally its either a really great or poor review as those are the people who normally take time to do so. Vets especially love a great review!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The only online review I've ever left in my life was for poor service at a veterinary clinic.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...