Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crackheads/Methheads/Pill Heads/White Trash/Thugs

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    I'll let you handle this one by yourself, I don't like the thought of getting caught up in a smuggling ring.

Good thought though!
    Yeah I thought about that just as I posted it. Started to delete it with all the sex trafficking talk in the news. But I figured y'all would know what I meant. I hope. I may be an old curmudgeon but I ain't no pervert. I'd drop a man in his tracks if I ever saw one mess with my daughter. my grandchildren or even someone else children. Then I'd have a big grin on my face every time I thought about it afterwards. Heck I might even get a tattoo of the event and I ain't never done nothing I'm proud enough for to get a tattoo.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 05-25-2017 at 12:14 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

It is precisely why all our hate a thief treads never stop.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    It is precisely why all our hate a thief treads never stop.
    Nuh uh.

It's because we don't have a registration system for our 4wheelers, trailers, tools, etc.

If we did, this shit would stop, right?
    Last edited by turbo; 05-25-2017 at 12:42 PM.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Nuh uh.

It's because we don't have a registration system for our 4wheelers, trailers, tools, etc.

If we did, this shit would stop, right?
    Duh, if'n them boolets had serial numbers we could have prevented this tragedy. Get with it man.

Try those people being your parents and living with it your entire life. Lucky I turned out as I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    God bless you man. Come to Greenville. Its here, but its diluted. There are still some good areas. You do have to keep up with kids and their friends. We stay involved in school; wife has lunch with each of their classes every week and I help coach their sports.

I am from Florence County and always said I would build a house in the soybean field next to my mom and dad. Now that I have kids, THERE AINT NO DAMN WAY!

I love my roots, I loved my upbringing, but I love my boys more. I have to do what is best for their future.

I had a cousin who married a POS druggie. He sold drugs, got in trouble, sold more drugs...he was even pimping her out to his thug friends for drugs. They lost two houses (that they inherited from each of their grandmothers) and everything else they had.

Another cousin on the other side of soybean field that is hard into it.

Mom and dad havent had anything stolen yet, but cousin across road has.

Seems like the big city problems of the 70's and 80's have found a home in the country.

Its truly sad.

Good luck to ya.
    Jozie,

Looking at your Hudgens Academy moniker brings to mind the school eventually became some sort of half-way house for drug addicts didn't it? Is it still operating as such?

Mars, it's from all that radiation seeping in the ground from the bomb.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by sc_slim View Post
    Jozie,

Looking at your Hudgens Academy moniker brings to mind the school eventually became some sort of half-way house for drug addicts didn't it? Is it still operating as such?
    I really dont know, I have only been over that way twice since it closed. I took my wife over in the last couple of years to show it to her. Jumped 3 deer in the patch of woods that used to be the football field.

I did hear it was used for that at one point. It is sad.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    I've never seen a crackhead in Blythewood.

Come on over.
    x2
    Pro Remington 870 Operator