Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yamaha problem

Yes it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Makes sense that that is your culprit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Good thing is, I learned a lot about this motor the last few days.

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

That's how you learn, for sure! The only thing I haven't done on mine is split the block open and tear apart the lower unit. I've completely disassembled the tilt/trim unit, carbs, fuel pump, removed oil injection, among others. Hopefully she'll be back up and running asap

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

I plan on removing the oil injection too. It seems pretty straight forward. I know those lines and tank are all in the way when troubleshooting. Especially the bracket that is held on by the carb bolts.

Yup and it'll fail eventually

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]