Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BILLFISH

90% of the fleet runs to edisto banks/226/GT hole and starts trolling. Anyone ever think that maybe that's just not where the fish are sometimes? The fact that some dickhead runs to edisto banks on a Tuesday surrounded by 80 degree water and no bait in the area doesn't neccesarily mean the dolphin run is shit. It means the dolphin run in that area is shit on that particular Tuesday. It's too limited data to actualu draw any sort of conclusion from.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Pride View Post
    Wager as to how many fish stickers on Bog's truck?
    I'm guessing there's a CCA redfish and some sort of billfish. So two total... maybe more.
    That faggot drives a Prius. Guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    It sounds like you suck at finding the fish. I caught 22 on my last trip fun fishing.
    Good fishin - blind squirrels find nuts every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Pride View Post
    Wager as to how many fish stickers on Bog's truck?
    I'm guessing there's a CCA redfish and some sort of billfish. So two total... maybe more.
    How much?
    One of the blue billion folks on this site that know me, take this bet....

We can blow the cash doin hoodrat things with our friends.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

That faggot drives a Prius. Guaranteed.
    I saw you at the sparkleberry duck run one year - border line nut hugger shorts wedgied so tight I was nervous for you and apparently your 8yr old nephew's DU tshirt - crisp Sperry docksiders, and a brand new hat you'd bent damn near to a semi circle. I know it was you because a guy in the boat with me knew you. We giggled.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    I saw you at the sparkleberry duck run one year - border line nut hugger shorts wedgied so tight I was nervous for you and apparently your 8yr old nephew's DU tshirt - crisp Sperry docksiders, and a brand new hat you'd bent damn near to a semi circle. I know it was you because a guy in the boat with me knew you. We giggled.
    Sounds like your boyfriend has no idea what I look like then.

Marsh, I'm curious, do you own\skipper your own boat, or do you just tag along with other people?

Since when is 22 dolphin great fishing? That's a decent day, but not super, and it's not very good for May for someone who "knows how to find fish".

Sounds like your boyfriend has no idea what I look like then.
    He claimed to be an "old buddy" of yours - but said you too didn't get along anymore.
    This was 2011 or so.
    No clue or care why y'all aren't close anymore.

But it was you son. Clean as a whistle mudboat, dressed to impress. Hell I'm certain had HUK been popular back then you'da had the hat and shirt to match.
    Semi - beefy chick and a yeti cooler - It makes no difference to me hoss - I don't know you and don't care to, but before you go dishing out judgements, maybe make sure there's not a stain on your brand new gear.

WHOOPS. Bet his backseat has been sat in then.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

What straight man can remember another man's outfit from 6 fucking years ago

Blue water fight club.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Is that mackeral?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    What straight man can remember another man's outfit from 6 fucking years ago
    Hahaha, sounds to me like Bog got his feelings hurt and the best he could do is make up some sort of fake encounter. That he giggled about.

No clue as to who sat in who's back seat an what they were wearing that day, but the fish on the grill look spectacular!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    Marsh, I'm curious, do you own\skipper your own boat, or do you just tag along with other people?
    plenty of both

plenty of both
    What kind of boat do you own/ run? Just curious.
    Last edited by jasonw; 05-19-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    What kind of boat do you own/ run? Just curious.
    No, you are being nosey.

God I love these bluewater poet fights. This forum, like the turkey forum, has passed the happy healthy pets forum like it was tied to a tree......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

A good friend of mine from Beaufort has an old 24' Scottycraft with twin Chrysler 454's. Fishes offshore all the time and catches the hell out of fish. He tells me the dolphin are definitely in decline.