Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Optics opinion?

Tube size doesn't mean a thing unless you are going to be spinning turret. The 30 & 34mm tubes allow for more adjustment in the scope. Some say that it adds some strength and rigidity but that would be more a product of the type of material and grade used.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

What is the best bang for the buck now that won't break the bank.. $600 or less..

Meopta Meopro
    Weaver Super Slam
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

2nd vote for Kahles. Best low light scope I've ever used.I love the 4A reticle they use.