Thread: Looking for a Offshore fishing trip charleston, beaufort

Default Looking for a Offshore fishing trip charleston, beaufort

I am graduating this saturday and have a bunch of family coming in town from out of state. Looking for the following week like May 9th, 10th, or 11th, going out of charleston or beaufort. Would love to spend some time with my granddad because I am not sure how many more fishing trips he will be able to make. It will be 3 of us that want to go offshore. Any recommendations?

Just google the areas you want to fish and start calling. Id imagine most are going to be booked considering the short time frame you are on. Maybe someone has had a cancellation or something. We had issues a few years ago with a tropical storm cancelling our trip and finding one and each captain that was booked gave us the number to several other boats. We just kept calling until we found someone.

Wadmacallit in Charleston. Could call Charles Yeomans of single shot outfitters in Edisto. No idea about Beaufort.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Check with Capt Tom , if he can't help he likely knows who can in Charleston. No idea on Beaufort

Capt Tom is good people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamie Brown, Mak-Atak Charters out of Toler's. He's been running crew boats in the gulf for the last few years and just got back into chartering, so he may have some openings. Jamie can catch fish...