Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoutout to KRT

Default Shoutout to KRT

Kevin does great work and runs an above par business to say the least. Gave me a car to drive around while he worked on my truck and called each day to let me know where he was progress-wise. If you're on the fence about where to go, take your wheels to A2Z.

Front Fog lights
    Nitto 35s
    Flush mount backup lights
    Performance muffler and exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rich; 05-01-2017 at 07:29 PM.

Good looking rig, he's a great guy no doubt.....he's helped me out tremendously in the past and has always steered me in the right direction!

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

I need some of those back up lights...

Do the back up lights also have a switch that you can manually turn them on without having to put the truck in reverse?

I need someone back up lights on my hunting truck as well. What brand are they?
    Last edited by BugBuster; 04-29-2017 at 08:03 PM.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Default Shoutout to KRT

Reeltight and bubuster: both the fog and backup lights have separate rocker switches. So I can turn them on or off whenever. They are dbLink lights. I'll take a pick of the switches when I get back home tomorrow.

Last edited by rich; 04-29-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Nice!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Thank you and I appreciate the business!
    More fuel = more boost!!

Oh yeah the truck turned out great and cleared 35 12.50 18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers with a leveling kit. Great call on the 35's Rich, they filled out the fenders perfect.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    Oh yeah the truck turned out great and cleared 35 12.50 18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers with a leveling kit. Great call on the 35's Rich, they filled out the fenders perfect.
    How do you like the Ridge Grapplers? Going to have to replace my Terra Grappler G2's soon and I like the looks of them. Just not sure if they'll give 60K plus like the G2's will when I replace them. Or if the road noise will be significantly more.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    How do you like the Ridge Grapplers? Going to have to replace my Terra Grappler G2's soon and I like the looks of them. Just not sure if they'll give 60K plus like the G2's will when I replace them. Or if the road noise will be significantly more.

Salty, Kevin put some ridge grapplers on my duramax a few months ago. I've never been a nitto fan but these changed my mind a little. Super aggressive looking sidewalls give it that look but they are surprisingly quiet
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

And good job kevo. Looks good
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I have them on my f150 as well. I went with 35x11.5 20 and have about 2400 miles on them so far without any complaints.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Salty, I haven't had one single complaint yet. Time will tell if they get 60k but I'm sure they will. I've sold a lot more of the Toyo RT's but I'm a Toyo kind of guy
    More fuel = more boost!!

Added a pic of the fog and rear light switches. They are down by the drivers right knee.

Kev how do you cut thru bumper to mount light?

Tape it off, pull measurements, drill a 3/8 hole, then cut it with a small air saw.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    Added a pic of the fog and rear light switches. They are down by the drivers right knee.

Is that an override switch or do you have to turn that switch for the lights to come on? In other words do they come on when you put it in reverse?

Next one I'll take some pics.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Is that an override switch or do you have to turn that switch for the lights to come on? In other words do they come on when you put it in reverse?
    They only come on when you flip the switch.
    More fuel = more boost!!