Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dolphin slam.

The puffy

I'm gonna get me an eye patch to wear when I'm on my boat this summer......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I do like the smell of bay rum, used to wear it. And occasionally I'll call one of my kids a squab.

You could weigh in at EDISTO? Why would they do that when they cancelled their tourney?

If this is true, I could've saved a LOT of gas!

Quote Originally Posted by buckfarmer View Post
    You could weigh in at EDISTO? Why would they do that when they cancelled their tourney?

If this is true, I could've saved a LOT of gas!
    Sorry. I should have been more clear on that. I was under the impression that they had their panties in a wad because they had registered in Edisto where they could have weighed in until 6:00 if they had not cancelled. Then they were thinking the scales also closed at 6:00 at Bohicket. I didn't realize until later that Bohickets registration form had two different times on it. Sorry for the confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by buckfarmer View Post
    Why didn't you weigh the 20lb BFT? A 17lb BFT took home some decent cash for that category.
    They didn't have a tuna category that I know of. We registered over phone after Edisto cancelled. All I know of was $200 for dolphin tournament and $100 meat fish. Biggest wins. We did weigh 48 lb hoo. Guys with 52 lb dolphin weighed right after us so as far as we knew that knocked us out and we ran boat back to Charleston. Would be nice to know results. What was 3rd place dolphin?

Whole deal was screed up b/c of Edisto canceling. Registration was originally closed on Thursday for Bohicket but they extended it to Friday since Edisto canceled. If Edisto would have carried on on I feel sure we would have been in $ b/c we registered across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    They didn't have a tuna category that I know of. We registered over phone after Edisto cancelled. All I know of was $200 for dolphin tournament and $100 meat fish. Biggest wins. We did weigh 48 lb hoo. Guys with 52 lb dolphin weighed right after us so as far as we knew that knocked us out and we ran boat back to Charleston. Would be nice to know results. What was 3rd place dolphin?
    They definitely did. The extra $100 was for biggest fish within each of the 3 categories (dolphin, wahoo and tuna). That was according to the lady at the signup table at Bohicket on Friday and the people at the checkin table on Saturday. You should have weighed your black fin!!
    Last edited by buckfarmer; 05-05-2017 at 12:24 AM.

I know of 68, 62 and 55 lb dolphin being weighed, so I guess 3rd was in the mid to upper 50's.

Whole deal was screed up b/c of Edisto canceling. Registration was originally closed on Thursday for Bohicket but they extended it to Friday since Edisto canceled. If Edisto would have carried on on I feel sure we would have been in $ b/c we registered across the board.
    The whole deal was screwed up because people didn't read and catch the typo in Bohickets registration form. This has nothing to do with The Marina at Edisto Beach.
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    The whole deal was screwed up because people didn't read and catch the typo in Bohickets registration form. This has nothing to do with The Marina at Edisto Beach.
    Other than Edisto shouldn't have called the tournament. How can you have a shootout and not be on the same page as the other marina?
    Last edited by FishSticker; 05-05-2017 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Other than Edisto shouldn't have called the tournament. How can you have a shootout and not be on the same page as the other marina?
    Maybe they shouldn't have. However, if Edisto had fished do you think Bohickets entry form would have miraculously fixed itself? I highly doubt it. If Edisto had fished and Bohicket weighed in fish after the scales were really closed (maybe Bohicket needed to get on the same page) it still would have ruffled feathers. Bohicket fucked up plain and simple. This has zero to do with Edisto.

Maybe they shouldn't have. However, if Edisto had fished do you think Bohickets entry form would have miraculously fixed itself? I highly doubt it. If Edisto had fished and Bohicket weighed in fish after the scales were really closed (maybe Bohicket needed to get on the same page) it still would have ruffled feathers. Bohicket fucked up plain and simple. This has zero to do with Edisto.
    I said nothing about the weigh in....

Just making an observation...never fished a tournament that was called without a SCA.

I fully understand that however everybody's butthurt because of the screw up on Bohicket entry form.

I blame it on public education.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I'm gonna get me an eye patch to wear when I'm on my boat this summer......
    Yeah, and here I am just glad these dweebs are calling them dolphin. Maybe all is not lost.