Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome New Sponsor-Spectrum Business

Default Welcome New Sponsor-Spectrum Business

Folks, please welcome our newest Sponsor, Spectrum Business to the fold!

Spectrum is an internet, phone and video service provider with wireline in 41 states. Up til about 6 months ago we were Time Warner Cable, then we merged with Charter Communications in late-summer of 2016. We are now Spectrum. I'm a local Account Executive with 8 years in the cable industry. My role is to bring Spectrum Business services to South Carolina’s small business clients. My ability to help existing Spectrum Business subscribers is somewhat limited, but if you are an existing customer with questions I’ll tell you what I tell all my clients: don’t hesitate to call me… if I can help you, I will. If I can’t I’ll get you in touch with who can.

We also offer advanced services such as Ethernet, ward-winning Navisite Cloud products, domain hosting, however those products are not in my wheelhouse, so I have to refer these prospects to our Spectrum Enterprise side folks.

The first 3 SCDuckers to schedule an appointment for their business resulting in a new Spectrum Business subscriber, or an SCDucker who refers me directly to a business owner/decision maker who signs up for Spectrum Business, will receive a $50 credit to your SCDucks sponsor of choice in return. Want a $50 break on your vet bill from Glenn? Get me a meeting and I’ll cover it. Want to get $50 worth of seed or lime from Williamsburg Ag-Spray, I’m your man. Wanna get a custom camo job on your boat from Stumpknocker? I’ll cover $50 of the cost. $50 towards your newest gun from PSA, I’m your man. $50 of booze from Trader’s in Camden…. Well you guys get the picture.
    The only caveat is the customer has to be in my area of the state. Unfortunately, I cannot help upstate customers in legacy Charter areas. My territory includes:

• The entire Grand Strand including Conway and Georgetown
    • greater Columbia/Lexington
    • greater Florence
    • Hartsville/Darlington
    • greater Orangeburg
    • Hilton Head/Bluffton
    • Summerville/Ridgeville/Moncks Corner
    • Some parts of North Charleston
    • We have too many other smaller towns around SC to list, so if you’re not sure whether we can service the business, just call, text or email me.

Miles.Altman@charter.com
    803-260-6234

Thanks SCDucks!

Thanks Miles

Great!

Now when mine goes kaput I have somebody to call and holler at!

Thanks for the support!

Dang I missed this thread. My dad just set up a time for them to come out and see about getting it for the farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemsonwoodie View Post
    Dang I missed this thread. My dad just set up a time for them to come out and see about getting it for the farm.
    Where? Business or residential?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Heck yeah. You sell it, and we'll get it installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Miles is good people

Thanks Miles!
    More fuel = more boost!!

Thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Come on 2th, you're still AT&T aren't ya?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Come on 2th, you're still AT&T aren't ya?

Pretty sure he still uses AOL.

Probably.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you for your support!!

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Why are you yelling?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Miles, thanks for sponsoring the site.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Where? Business or residential?

Mullins, It will be used for business for the Farm.

Mullins, It will be used for business for the Farm.
    Gotcha, well if he hasn't literally signed up for service yet, y'all call me. If you give me a service address I can tell you right off the bat whether we can provide it or not. Of course, we have wireline in Mullins, but not every mile of highway.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gotcha, well if he hasn't literally signed up for service yet, y'all call me. If you give me a service address I can tell you right off the bat whether we can provide it or not. Of course, we have wireline in Mullins, but not every mile of highway.

Yep we have cable over almost all of Mullins. I have it and live less than one mile from my parents. They came out and told them it would be 20k to run the lines for them.

Yep we have cable over almost all of Mullins. I have it and live less than one mile from my parents. They came out and told them it would be 20k to run the lines for them.
    Do me a favor and PM me the address please and I'll confirm that. Won't hurt to double check it. Even if it is accurate, if there's other businesses nearby we may be able to make it work.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks!