Folks, please welcome our newest Sponsor, Spectrum Business to the fold!

Spectrum is an internet, phone and video service provider with wireline in 41 states. Up til about 6 months ago we were Time Warner Cable, then we merged with Charter Communications in late-summer of 2016. We are now Spectrum. I'm a local Account Executive with 8 years in the cable industry. My role is to bring Spectrum Business services to South Carolina’s small business clients. My ability to help existing Spectrum Business subscribers is somewhat limited, but if you are an existing customer with questions I’ll tell you what I tell all my clients: don’t hesitate to call me… if I can help you, I will. If I can’t I’ll get you in touch with who can.

We also offer advanced services such as Ethernet, ward-winning Navisite Cloud products, domain hosting, however those products are not in my wheelhouse, so I have to refer these prospects to our Spectrum Enterprise side folks.

The first 3 SCDuckers to schedule an appointment for their business resulting in a new Spectrum Business subscriber, or an SCDucker who refers me directly to a business owner/decision maker who signs up for Spectrum Business, will receive a $50 credit to your SCDucks sponsor of choice in return. Want a $50 break on your vet bill from Glenn? Get me a meeting and I’ll cover it. Want to get $50 worth of seed or lime from Williamsburg Ag-Spray, I’m your man. Wanna get a custom camo job on your boat from Stumpknocker? I’ll cover $50 of the cost. $50 towards your newest gun from PSA, I’m your man. $50 of booze from Trader’s in Camden…. Well you guys get the picture.
The only caveat is the customer has to be in my area of the state. Unfortunately, I cannot help upstate customers in legacy Charter areas. My territory includes:

• The entire Grand Strand including Conway and Georgetown
• greater Columbia/Lexington
• greater Florence
• Hartsville/Darlington
• greater Orangeburg
• Hilton Head/Bluffton
• Summerville/Ridgeville/Moncks Corner
• Some parts of North Charleston
• We have too many other smaller towns around SC to list, so if you’re not sure whether we can service the business, just call, text or email me.

Miles.Altman@charter.com
803-260-6234

Thanks SCDucks!