Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7-08 for sale

Default 7-08 for sale

There is a bad ass 7-08 for sale on thehulltruth.com. Its under fishing( private seller.) Wish I had the coin but it's fishing season. Figured someone might be interested.

No such thing as a bad ass 7mm-08
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

LOL... it's a bad ass rifle set-up, and I like that caliber for deer hunting, but I'd never drop that kind of money into it.

It does shoot well if that target is valid... .51" @ 200 yds.
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 04-21-2017 at 11:33 AM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    That's the damn truth.

Blasphemy!

Last edited by ccleroy; 04-21-2017 at 12:14 PM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by Jscrapmetal View Post
    That's the damn truth.
    You shut your piehole too!

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

junk

junk
    Haters gonna hate

If you can't kill everything short of a grizzly with it, you need to find another hobby like cross-stitch.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    If you can't kill everything short of a grizzly with it, you need to find another hobby like cross-stitch.

Grandpa killed his hogs with a .22 single action rifle on butchering day, one shot one kill. It's all about bullet placement. Jack O'Connor killed everything in Africa, even elephants with a .270. Shot placement people.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 04-21-2017 at 01:18 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

You can kill everything including a grizzly with. .22 this is America. I like power
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Im with Griffin on this. I like to watch shit die not run off. 210grn Berger VLD with H-1000 behind it is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post

Grandpa killed his hogs with a .22 single action rifle on butchering day, one shot one kill. It's all about bullet placement. Jack O'Connor killed everything in Africa, even elephants with a .270. Shot placement people.
    Get's it.

You can kill everything including a grizzly with. .22 this is America. I like power
    True, but I've fucked some deer up with a 7mm08 and had more run from being shot with a .300wby.

Im with Griffin on this. I like to watch shit die not run off. 210grn Berger VLD with H-1000 behind it is awesome.
    You ain't putting the bullet in the right place, see quote #1.

Like this here:
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    That's how I feel about my .25-06
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

some folks got magnumitis- some got killemitius-the first group kills deer with howitzers, the second group kills elephants with wrist rockets- pick your side and do work

Can we meet somewhere in the middle?

I own a fuck pile of precision rifles in everything from 223 to 338. Right now I am on a huge 6 am 6.5mm kick. Not saying you need a big bore or a heavy projectile but 7-08 has been surpassed in any and every class. Simply put it is dated technology much like 25-06, 30-06, .308, .270. Etc. sinking money into one is like dumping money into a 10 year old computer

I own a fuck pile of precision rifles in everything from 223 to 338. Right now I am on a huge 6 am 6.5mm kick. Not saying you need a big bore or a heavy projectile but 7-08 has been surpassed in any and every class. Simply put it is dated technology much like 25-06, 30-06, .308, .270. Etc. sinking money into one is like dumping money into a 10 year old computer
    That's alright, I own a ton of nail guns and other tools that get the job done but, I still drive a nail with a hammer because I can and I'm good with it. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 04-21-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Would you spend a grand fixing your old hammer?

Would you spend a grand fixing your old hammer?
    Nah, I got 6-7 of the same kind and I got a couple of 7mm08's too along with a bunch of other cartridges. I haven't had a deer tell me it hurt more or less getting killed with the .300WM, .300WBY, .300 WSM, 708, .308, 06, 7RM, .243 or any of the others. They had one thing in common, they were fucking dead as a rock. Shoot what you want as long as it works. I guarantee that 150grn load I shoot packs plenty of ass to get the job done well out there.