Thread: More On Coyotes

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default More On Coyotes

not in SC but this is a picture of a coywolf a guy killed. The DNA was checked by his state Game and Fish. They are showing up more and more where coyotes, wolves and people come together. They aren't even considered rare anymore. And oddly there are a few starting to show up far from any wolf populations:

Coywolf

This is a Joe Rogan Podcast. His guest is Dan Flores who has written several books on coyotes and wolves. The podcast is long but good. He talks about South Carolina around the 3:30 or 4:00 minute mark:

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

20170321_151300.jpg

This is what I'm pretty sure is a half coyote half dog on my place in Richland county. It doesn't surprise me that a coyote and a wolf would breed.
    Last edited by JBK; 04-13-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

It's the same thing with red foxes. They weren't native to the southeast originally. I always figured they were introduced by Europeans for fox hunts. Turns out they were native to the boreal and western montane regions in the north west.

http://www.mammalogy.org/articles/or...or-natural-ran
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    not in SC but this is a picture of a coywolf a guy killed. The DNA was checked by his state Game and Fish. They are showing up more and more where coyotes, wolves and people come together. They aren't even considered rare anymore. And oddly there are a few starting to show up far from any wolf populations:

Coywolf

This is a Joe Rogan Podcast. His guest is Dan Flores who has written several books on coyotes and wolves. The podcast is long but good. He talks about South Carolina around the 3:30 or 4:00 minute mark:

You do realize that podcast has already been posted in the past two weeks?
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

No. And I ain't going looking for it.