Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump lifts hunting ban on Refuges

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    You're like a menstruation mascot. You should dress up in all white, put a red stocking hat on, and get a big white rope to drag behind you.
    Damn, you just love to act like a pecker lickin' pissant, don't you?

And all this because I don't agree with what appears to be a general opinion here of what's 'sporting'. You guys drink too much of your own Kool-Aid.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I misread the title at first, thought he'd lifted the ban on hunting refugees.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I misread the title at first, thought he'd lifted the ban on hunting refugees.
    I thought the same.

All predators need to be set back and sometimes set back hard. I have no problem with how it's prescribed as long as its quick and efficient.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    All predators need to be set back and sometimes set back hard. I have no problem with how it's prescribed as long as its quick and efficient.
    So, if it is clear that killing one results in two, what is your answer?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    So, if it is clear that killing one results in two, what is your answer?
    Aint talkin bout coyotes here, just adorable little wolf puppies and sleeping fuzzy bears.

I have killed all 3 and would love to read that the last breeding pair of each were drowned in a septic tank mishap.

In Sumter.

Woodie doesn't really have friends in Alaska. He just sends naked pictures to a guy he met on craigslist that happens to live in Fairbanks.
    Last edited by marsh chicken; 04-08-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I would stomp a litter of newborn wolf pups into the dirt and the post the pics afterwards.
    Preach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Woodie doesn't really have friends in Alaska. He just sends naked pictures to a guy he met on craigslist that happens to live in Fairbanks.
    It is interesting how you're the one who posts up a process to find a man to send your naked pics to. It sounds like you're trying to deflect from your own demented behaviors. Sad stuff. What would your wife say, assuming you really have one without a pecker.

Now be a good lil' boy and go finish licking your bedpans.
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    Strick, I have no problem with predator control, with as much or little as needed to properly manage the balance required in a prescribed area. And if subsistence hunting is at risk, clean them out as needed, by whatever means is efficient and humane.

Guys, all I said was that I didn't personally find it to be "sporting" to just kill hibernating bears and pups in dens... unless there's a predation issue in an area that calls for it. It's not unlike why I don't like hunting deer over corn piles, that's all.

I don't understand why my opinion is getting all you dudes in a tizzy. I'm not lobbying against any law changes, not stopping any of you in getting your rocks off killing these predators any way you chose, or threatening your livelihoods. What's sad is that one differing opinion gets so many of you unstable and thinking it's challenging your manhood or something. Damn... Lighten up.
    ~ George Washington

i think its funny i've been out of town but I'm still all up in that cheap ass head of yours.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i think its funny i've been out of town but I'm still all up in that cheap ass head of yours.
    He spends 24 hours a day sitting in his underwear cruising SCDucks. Who the hell else is he going to think about?

I can kind of understand someone getting so mad they call someone out. But damn he called out a whole posse.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I just figured you were getting in-patient counseling to try to keep from being one of those Dentist' suicide statistics, but didn't want you to feel forgotten. Good luck in your quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I can kind of understand someone getting so mad they call someone out. But damn he called out a whole posse.
    uga... sorry for the delay. Yesterday was my wedding anniversary and didn't really care to spend a second in regards to a "Piss-Ant Patrol". And, btw, your term of a 'posse' is very benevolent, as 'posse' implies 'law and order', et al, and these three Internet thread dumpers, who rarely offer anything of meaningful substance to the forums, surely don't meet those implications.

Fwiw, I'm not mad or upset. It's just like having to swat some mosquitoes when hunting... and sometimes it's even fun.
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    In Sumter.
    I'm a sick bastard but that is just crossing the line!
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

It's not sporting to light a fire at the base of a coyote den to suffocate them, or put a .22 to ones ear while he's on a catch pole,but...I thoroughly enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    It's not sporting to light a fire at the base of a coyote den to suffocate them, or put a .22 to ones ear while he's on a catch pole,but...I thoroughly enjoy it.
    While I don't trap or use catch poles, I have no problem with exterminating a den of coyote pups along with mama. But that's because they breed like rabbits, and unless my memory recall of the biology differences is really off, I don't believe wolves infest an area like coyotes do. Back in about 2010 or so, there were only 80 some wolves in all of Mt. McKinley National Park. Hell, there have been over 160 coyotes trapped and/or killed just on the 1100 acres next door to me in the last four years. Big difference.

Like I said twice now, yet you guys still have to fluff your chests to prove your manhood, I guess, but if there is a need to eliminate or really knock back a population of wolves or bear in an area, they should do what needs to be done. I just don't see that a sport hunter should be utilizing those methods. For example, in many States it is illegal to shoot in to a squirrels nest to hunt them. It's considered unethical. Now if you have a squirrel damage problem, do what you need to do to eliminate the rodents, but nest shooting, IMO, shouldn't be a method employed by a sport hunter.

Your mileage and ethical standards may vary.
    ~ George Washington

It would take 1000 coyotes to equal the killing power of one wolf. They aren't even on the same totem pole.
    cut\'em