Thread: Stair rail help in Lexington???

Default Stair rail help in Lexington???

Wife and I bought our house about 2 years ago and the rail going up the stars on the inside was loose. Anyway long story short we had a guy that was going to fix it and he got as far as putting the actual rail together and wanted me to stain it before he came back to remove the old one, and install the new one. I dropped the ball, never stained it and lost his number. Tired of hearing about it from the wife. Any suggestions on someone around Lexington that can finish this form me?

Call Charlie Horse but good fukin luck as he done got famous and shit and WILL not return your call. He is the Man if he can work you in.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Better stain that thing first

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft