Thread: Storms this afternoon

Default Storms this afternoon

This storm system heading our way looks nasty and has spun off a few tornadoes in Georgia. Keep an eye on the weather this evening. A good many counties are already under a tornado watch until 9:00.

Prayers for everyones safety.

Guess i better keep an I on my rock. May have to run a meyal rod through it so it will let me know when its lightening.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

It was intense down here.
    Lots of lighting and torrential rain but was gone in 20 minutes.
    Discovered two roof leaks... A friend lost a pivot 5 miles south.
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

.86 in the hole in bout 20/mins. Had a gust of 36/knots at the dock
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Buddy in Cameron got hit hard. Had a tree come down on his house and open up a few holes and he had a barn reduced to a pile of splinters

2.3 inches of rain in Gilbert. I had a pond in the front yard you could run a boat in. Several trees down. Roads and fire breaks washed out real bad. A couple buildings destroyed and roofs taken off buildings about a mile down the road near the 44 truck stop area.
    E T

Union county/Whitmire area had a bad time. Looks like one man died after his double wide was flipped several times. Looks like they had a touchdown there

Quote Originally Posted by E. Taylor View Post
    2.3 inches of rain in Gilbert. I had a pond in the front yard you could run a boat in. Several trees down. Roads and fire breaks washed out real bad. A couple buildings destroyed and roofs taken off buildings about a mile down the road near the 44 truck stop area.
    I saw the dirt road next to your place washed out all across the new paved road!

I had several trees down and power line down also.