Thread: "I hate that boy dead, but I don't hate I shot him."

Default "I hate that boy dead, but I don't hate I shot him."

What do you reckon this dude keeps in his home that he gets broken into 2x a month???

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/30...-shot-him.html

For 21 years, John Croft lived in his Alabama home virtually problem-free until last summer.

“I’ve been a prisoner in my house,” he said.

Croft, who is 79, says the burglaries began last June. Since then, he says his Center Point house has been broken into 13 times.

The most recent case came around 1:15 Wednesday morning.

“When I heard the noise, that's when they opened the window from the basement coming to the level where the bedrooms are,” he recalled.

Jefferson County deputies say there were two men inside. Another, driving the getaway car, waited outside.

“I have three bedrooms. I think they checked the other two bedrooms out and then he came over there and said, 'Don't move!' He heard the bed squeak. I was getting my gun. He said, 'Don't move' and he used the ‘N’ word and I shot,” Croft recounted later Wednesday.

“I hate that boy dead, but I don't hate I shot him,”

Croft says he didn't know it at the time, but the suspect had shot him too, hitting him in the ankle.

Wednesday afternoon, authorities had not released the name of the suspect that was killed as they were still notifying his family.

Deputies were also still searching for the two other suspects.

Officials say Croft will not face charges as he was well within his rights to defend himself and his property.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Don't matter what he keeps in there. He can have the crown jewels in a box filled with reefer as packing bubbles for all I care. It's his and his house. Good shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Don't matter what he keeps in there. He can have the crown jewels in a box filled with reefer as packing bubbles for all I care. It's his and his house. Good shoot.
    Agreed. I wish he would have killed them all. I just wonder what keep bringing people back.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Old man perceived as an easy target is my guess.

I have a feeling the break ins will slow to a crawl, dare I say "drag", from now on.

just how in the hell can someone live like that being broken into 13 times.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    This ↑ x1000!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Too bad he didn't shoot the first one to break in. I bet had he shot that one 12 more would have never happened. He was a target because word got out that 12 had succeeded.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Probably had drugs......And by drugs I mean his medicine. Elderly take lots of medicine​.

Druggies like the elderly. I know, I have an in law that steals MIL and FIL medicine on the regular. He's in jail riiiiight now.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud