Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trespassing

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post

I'm real glad that folks don't hate me for all the stupid things that I've done/continue to do.
    Its not the stuff you do, its that azure and magenta hair that you're sportin that ticks me off.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

My colorful hair is rad.

Y'all can suck it.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

My colorful hair is rad.

Y'all can suck it.
    With that barnum and bailey lookin rug on top of your dome, Big Mama must have been some kind of idiot to let you turn into such a worthless piece of detritus.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I saw the words tolerance & embracement in this thread. I'm afraid those two things have made our country what it is today & I don't like it. I often see Christians & Jesus thrown up in that. If my history is correct, we had a lot more Jesus before we became so tolerant. Maybe Jesus thought we were too tolerant when we allowed our govt to take prayer out of our schools. Maybe we were too tolerant when we allowed our courts to legalize queer marriage. Maybe we were too tolerant when we allowed our courts to legalize abortion.

I liked it better when people were not as tolerant & would slap the piss outta someone who tried to push their agenda on them.
    Preach it!

Leave Joel Osteens hair out of this. If angels made a wig out of their glorious pubes it would come to rest on Joel's head.

Like a side feathered armored mane of righteousness

Colored hair = Ok

Neck tattoos = nope

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I saw the words tolerance & embracement in this thread. I'm afraid those two things have made our country what it is today & I don't like it. I often see Christians & Jesus thrown up in that. If my history is correct, we had a lot more Jesus before we became so tolerant. Maybe Jesus thought we were too tolerant when we allowed our govt to take prayer out of our schools. Maybe we were too tolerant when we allowed our courts to legalize queer marriage. Maybe we were too tolerant when we allowed our courts to legalize abortion.

I liked it better when people were not as tolerant & would slap the piss outta someone who tried to push their agenda on them.

say it again

we have been too damn tolerant. and where is that frank martin blurb where he was preaching about the problem isnt the kids, its the parents, its US.

found it

"You know what makes me sick to my stomach? When I hear grown people say that kids have changed. Kids haven't changed. Kids don't know anything about anything. We've changed as adults. We demand less of kids. We expect less of kids. We make their lives easier instead of preparing them for what life is truly about. We're the ones who have changed."
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

if the home owner doesn't mind you cutting through his lawn to get to school, then by all means do so
    but if the landowner doesn't want you on his property, stay the fug off it..........simple enough
    and if you were raised right, he wouldn't have to tell you but once.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-28-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Since y'all broached the subject, do you think that the church runs/should run our gov't? There are, in fact, folks of different faiths that live here or are born here (in America) everyday. Do you think they should be forced to do or not do something based on my beliefs or yours?

But, what do I know?...
    That argument has been around since before the middle ages. Hundreds of thousands of people have been killed over power and authority disagreements between the church and government, and it isn't going to be easily resolved either. You know where today's secular society stands.

"I know notheeeng!"

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I think that crazy colored hair is stupid. However, that kid is liable to turn out just fine in spite of her mama.

While I am and have been guilty of judging folks by the way they look, more times than not, those same folks turned out to be fine people.

I understand that stereotypes exist because, for the most part, they ring true. I'm just not going to pick on a kid (or his/her mother) because of the way they dress or choose to color their hair.
    My niece colored her hair in high school and in the early years of her life after she got out on her own,(29 now). She has 2 kids and not married and is no worth a dine, won't hold a job and has a criminal record. Always asking some body for money.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    if the home owner doesn't mind you cutting through his lawn to get to school, then by all means do so
    but if the landowner doesn't want you on his property, stay the fug off it..........simple enough
    and if you were raised right, he wouldn't have to tell you but once.
    True, but it does not sound like the landowner said anything to her. She got three trespass notices from the police on the same day. The mother said she had not been notified by anyone that there was a problem. Did anyone ever speak to the child? I don't know, but what I do know is that if an 11 year old kid was cutting across my property and I had a problem with it, I would speak to the kid. If the problem continued, I would speak to the parents. Calling the police, and wasting their time would have been my last option.

Quote Originally Posted by deerslayerjohn View Post
    My niece colored her hair in high school and in the early years of her life after she got out on her own,(29 now). She has 2 kids and not married and is no worth a dine, won't hold a job and has a criminal record. Always asking some body for money.
    I know a young lady that is the same way. Not married, 4 kids by 4 different dads, none of which she is with now. On Medicaid and welfare, and all kids living with the dads or grandparents. Funny thing is, her hair is, and always has been just normal, natural brown. Reckon what happened to her?
    Last edited by JJ1965; 03-29-2017 at 06:08 AM.

i'm starting to like this frank martin character
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I had colored hair once. I was going for like a punk rock GI Joe Commando look, the 80s, I was like in 4th grade, and it was Halloween.

I have become a big fan of Frank Martin. He sure says the right things.

Frank Martin is a yankee carpetbagger.

However, he's growing on me.

He has done and will continue to do big things in Cola.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

Frank Martin is a yankee carpetbagger.

However, he's growing on me.

He has done and will continue to do big things in Cola.
    He's from Miami. It's pretty much as southern as it gets!!

Have you ever been to Miami?
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrot Uniform View Post
    He's from Miami. It's pretty much as southern as it gets!!
    geographically speaking of course