Thread: Is it time to go full blown scorched earth, politically?

Default Is it time to go full blown scorched earth, politically?

Ok.

Trump is either playing a massive game or he got hooked by the washington machine.

I'm gonna bet he got hooked by Ryan.

I'd say Trump go scorched earth.

I'm reading all these reports Ryan is gonna play this game were he brings tax cuts in front of the senate, but with some weird rules.

Man screw this. I'm all for playing the political game I get how it works, but....AND this is a HUGE BUT.

We have the white house the house and sort of the senate.

Its time to slam the gas to the floor.

Find the leakers. They broke the law. March them out publicly make a example of them.

Send the youth into the so called higher learning atmospheres an go ready for war. If the leftist break down an want war give it to them. Verbally.

Use the courts and law enforcement against them.

Arrest an charge them.

Lock them away. I'd rather have Alinsky in jail than snoop doggs ilk any day of the week.

Make congress "elected leaders" step in line. Threaten them with voting them out in 1.5 years. If they do not do our bidding reset the status quo.

We can't get dems thats fine we can out number them, but we have to have team players. These team players must systematically go after every nameless faceless beurocrat and fire them. Set term limits on any tenure served by folks in the EPA, ATF, FBI, and so on. No need for life time service in these offices.

But while we have the offices do something with them.

Upset the apple cart.

Destroy the system to were it takes 50 years to get a beuqacratic state back agin!

Put the power in the peoples hands.

Thats all.

Carry on!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

We're thinking along the same lines.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

The leakers are fueling the fire and need to be caught and be prosecuted for TREASON to the USA.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Trump has let Ryan and others screw their own pooch. He knew it would come down this way. I believe that he's letting them ric roll themselves to their own peril. They, Ryan etal....will reap their own rewards/downfall. He is on to other things and they'll be there to pick up the pieces when Obamacare blows up. Then it'll be a different game, more on his terms. Jmo.