Thread: Palmetto Sportsmen's Classic

Default Palmetto Sportsmen's Classic

It keeps getting a little more expensive for the chance to shop, but who is planning to attend the Sportsmen's Classic today? I will be available to collect maps and gate keys from some of you poor fellows that are running out of turkey tags.

I'm thinking about taking Andrew, but looks like it'll be tomorrow. Unfortunately, my mouth has been absent of a silver spoon since I was born, so no land with my name on it worthy of access.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

It was very crowded. Loaded down with Heybos as well. I did see some members there.

I was checking out the crewcab UTVs. I think one is in my near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    It was very crowded. Loaded down with Heybos as well. I did see some members there.

I was checking out the crewcab UTVs. I think one is in my near future.
    Which one you going with?
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

I went Friday and there was hardly a crowd. Easy to see things without getting mowed over..

I may go tomorrow to see things again.

It seems smaller this year. Maybe there is a new building I didn't notice but Ruff was closed. DNR was in the Elliott building.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by cusportsman View Post
    I like the Polaris so far. 6 seater. Really wanted the 4 seater for getting around tight trails but there's only 5" difference in width. And you can't get bigger motors in the 4 seater.

Get the 6 seater, our roads and trails are wide enough for my pickup so the six seater is no problem.

Besides you got to one up Jody and Randy.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 03-25-2017 at 07:52 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Get the 6 seater, our roads and trails are wide enough for my pickup so the six seater is no problem.

Besides you got to one up Jody and Randy.
    So that's an invite to join the club?

Liked the Polaris 6 seater myself, think it was at the Wilson Outdoor booth. Didn't see a price on it, which means I probably don't want to know...

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Liked the Polaris 6 seater myself, think it was at the Wilson Outdoor booth. Didn't see a price on it, which means I probably don't want to know...
    You are big time now. Money is not an issue.

You know the old saying....

Quote Originally Posted by kquinn View Post
    You are big time now. Money is not an issue.
    Not quite! Nothing like concrete money!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    So that's an invite to join the club?
    Sure.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Not quite! Nothing like concrete money!
    Preach it.