Thread: So.....hmmmm.....healthcare?

Default So.....hmmmm.....healthcare?

Or do we only care about Sammy Hagar now?

I'm glad it failed. In Rand I trust...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    I'm glad it failed. In Rand I trust...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ed Zachery
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Did anyone actually think it was going to pass?

I didn't get the impression that it had a real chance.

What Ryan should have done was take the
    "political temperature" he was so worried about trying to do the right thing.

Stack the house bill with every single thing they really had wanted in it. Basically repealing the bill and slamming home what Trump ran on in this bill.

Then you make team red toe the line an vote for it. However I bet that would have been easy in that case.

Send it to the Senate. McCain an Grahm would have never voted for such a bill, but neither would the Dem's.

Then Trump can grand stand and say look at the Dems they are blocking everything I do. When the people get mad and they would have handed Trump a blank check.

The whole Obamacare is about to go down either way, but by team red in the house stopping it we have a major issue now. It appears to the public who don't follow all of this that team red will be responsible for no healthcare in the very near future.

I'd say the market would fix this, but thanks to the AHCA the market can't fix this. It was designed to fail so we could get a single payer system!

Problem was the Dems were suppose to be in charge an come to the rescue.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Did anyone actually think it was going to pass?

I didn't get the impression that it had a real chance.

What Ryan should have done was take the
    "political temperature" he was so worried about trying to do the right thing.

Stack the house bill with every single thing they really had wanted in it. Basically repealing the bill and slamming home what Trump ran on in this bill.

Then you make team red toe the line an vote for it. However I bet that would have been easy in that case.

Send it to the Senate. McCain an Grahm would have never voted for such a bill, but neither would the Dem's.

Then Trump can grand stand and say look at the Dems they are blocking everything I do. When the people get mad and they would have handed Trump a blank check.

The whole Obamacare is about to go down either way, but by team red in the house stopping it we have a major issue now. It appears to the public who don't follow all of this that team red will be responsible for no healthcare in the very near future.

I'd say the market would fix this, but thanks to the AHCA the market can't fix this. It was designed to fail so we could get a single payer system!

Problem was the Dems were suppose to be in charge an come to the rescue.

At least Two flaws in that plan:

1. House Republicans need to be conservative for such a plan. They are not, Ryan is not. They all love big government.

2. You assume the House and Trump would team up against the senate. Not gonna happen. The House is the Senate's bitch. They would never show up their collective big brothers. ( it's no different than how DT et al lays at the feet of the SC Senate) If there is gonna be 2 against 1 it will be 2 houses of congress against the president. They just have to tolerate Trump for 4-8 years.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud