Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Support SCDNR on your taxes...

Default Support SCDNR on your taxes...

Lines 1 & 16 on form I-330 of your SC tax return......

https://dor.sc.gov/forms-site/Forms/I330_2016.pdf
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Lulz
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

I already support SCDNR with every tax draw that hits.

But, thanks.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

I'd say the $110 lifejacket ticket I paid was plenty of support out of me for 2016.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    I'd say the $110 lifejacket ticket I paid was plenty of support out of me for 2016.
    Well hell you only had 18 people on that boat.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

They got all they needed from my lifetime license.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by surfcock View Post

Amen. I was reminded this duck season that my lifetime license doesn't include the WMA permit.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Amen. I was reminded this duck season that my lifetime license doesn't include the WMA permit.

Yeah, that ticks me off. Hope it wasn't too costly.

Yeah, that ticks me off. Hope it wasn't too costly.

Nah, their hands were already hurting. A few groups of knuckleheads had been consistently getting into said WMA early. Team Green Jeans wrote a lot of tickets that morning. They let me slide with a warning.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'll shoot them a little extra just as soon as they give up on the idea that their main mission in life is "safety checks" and BUI enforcement.

I can't thank my dad enough for buying me a lifetime license. Even though I got checked Monday and the game warden thought they were expired since the were dated 2010.

Y'all do realize that DNR does more than write tickets?

Really. I'm interested to know what else they do seems to me they write tickets and ruin nice properties that are given to them. There lack of management is appalling.
    More Ducks, Less People

Well hell you only had 18 people on that boat.

Sad to say I was on Murray with only 3 passengers. It was my mistake for assuming I had the proper # of jackets stowed. It was reaffirmed to me that GW's aren't there "to keep me safe", they're out there to collect taxes under the guise of fines for breaking man made laws.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Y'all don't blame the field guys. They're just doing their job as they're told to do it (for the most past). The solutions start with leadership.

As far as land management goes, that's a whole separate issue. But, in my opinion, it still starts with leadership.

Last edited by willyworm; 03-25-2017 at 07:45 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I donate to DNR and countless other state agencies every two weeks. They'll get a nice purse off of their cut of the sportsmans Classic as well.

Y'all don't blame the field guys. They're just doing their job as they're told to do it (for the most past). The solutions start with leadership.

As far as land management goes, that's a whole separate issue. But, in my opinion, it still starts with leadership.

Exactly. That is like me blaming the tow truck driver for removing my vehicle from the seemingly unused gravel parking lot near a well known burrito place downtown.

Most of the greenjeans are good folks. Even the young ones, they just need more experience so they can smooth out the rough edges.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Cajun, let's use your situation for an example. And let's say you screwed up. If Mr GJs had said go get a life jacket real quick, would you have done it? And wouldn't the issue have been solved? There are ways to fix things without a ticket.
    Last edited by rp; 03-25-2017 at 07:46 PM.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Let me add a little more, don't y'all think DNR's budget is handed to them by the folks on Main Street. Let those people know what you want done.

If you have an issue with an over zealous officer, let DNR LE know. We are the taxpayers and the hunters and fishermen. DNR does care about us. There are officers out there who are trying to make your outdoor experience more enjoyable.

One other thing, and take it for what it is worth, I gave a check, not large by any means, to the Quail Initiative this year. And I did not do it for tax reasons or expect anything in return. They were right happy about it. Y'all should try giving funds directly to a DNR cause you support if you want to humor some people.
    Last edited by rp; 03-25-2017 at 07:45 PM.

I'd wipe my ass with my money before I thought I was giving some of those guys a raise.