Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayer request

Terrible news. Sorry to hear this. Prayers sent.

Prayers

Prayer sent up

Sent

Thanks to all of you for your prayers. My sister made it safely to Asheville, and Miriam got home around 10 last night. She has a lot of stitches in her face around her left eye and on her cheek, but thank God her eye is ok and her vision is completely fine. She also has numerous puncture wounds to her side and leg that were treated, but did not require stitches. She is in a lot of pain, and will have to go to a plastic surgeon in a few days when the swelling goes down, but appears that there is not going to be any major long term damage.

The dog's owners were located and have provided proof that the dog had its vaccinations up to date, so no rabies protocol, which is a blessing.

Please keep Miriam in your prayers as she recovers, and thanks again to all of you.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

It can happen so quick. Prayers for a speedy recovery.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Prayers Jimmy!
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

That's terrible for a kid to have to go through all that. Prayers up.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

Prayers sent
    Bone....

Glad everyone is ok. I hope they put that dog down!
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    Glad everyone is ok. I hope they put that dog down!
    Thanks.

Animal Control picked the dog up yesterday evening...I have not heard what they did with it. From all accounts, it has always been good with people, including children. It apparently has always slept with the owner's grandchildren, and has never given anyone any problems. Yesterday when my niece got out of the car, it just attacked her for no reason without warning. The owners were not home at the time and we don't know why it was out running loose.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Glad she's okay. Praying for a speedy recovery.