Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump was under surveillance

Default Trump was under surveillance

The Politico is reporting it as well.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...urveillance-du

He better find a bulletproof vest

Once again, Trump was right.

I am listening to Nunes's press conference now and this is gonna get interesting....

From the very limited reports I've ready, it looks like Trump himself wasn't directly monitored, but his communications with those that were being monitored was picked up and passed around the intelligence community. Convenient accident.

Its also convenient that there was a terrorist attack in the uk at the same time this came to light. There is always another story to capture the medias attention whenever the left is exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    Its also convenient that there was a terrorist attack in the uk at the same time this came to light. There is always another story to capture the medias attention whenever the left is exposed.
    Exactly.

Do y'all think the dems have a stable of CIA operatives willing to commit suicide attacks to help their political party? If so y'all are dumber than I thought and I already considered most of you fucking idiots
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Monitoring a Russian gambling ring that worked out of Trump Towers. Sounds like a scene from SMOKING ACES.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Do y'all think the dems have a stable of CIA operatives willing to commit suicide attacks to help their political party? If so y'all are dumber than I thought and I already considered most of you fucking idiots
    Where is the picture of the dead suspected terrorist? I'm still waiting on that pic of bin laden....

Oh yeah...I've got the world record non-typical whitetail on my wall, im just not showing nobody....its on the wall of my cabin at my oceanfront property in Arizona.

Chemtrails mother fuckers

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    Oh yeah...I've got the world record non-typical whitetail on my wall, im just not showing nobody....its on the wall of my cabin at my oceanfront property in Arizona.
    Who gave him a bump?
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

His coke dealer. High fives to that guy. Cottontop is smart as shit but just seems to need chemical help to get it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    His coke dealer. High fives to that guy. Cottontop is smart as shit but just seems to need chemical help to get it all out.
    Indeed
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Bin laden is dead. Know dat. Now if he died by US bullets or kidney failure is another topic
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Isn't it a felony to publicize the existence of any FISA warrants?

... there are "multiple FISA warrants outstanding against Trump" Nunes also told reporters:
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

They got a passle of clones made from fetal stem cells stashed in a warehouse outside Cottontop's trailer park. He escaped but was abducted by aliens who anal probed him and sent him back.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

What he said

I would guess that a hefty donation from the DNC or one of their donors to any of the Muslim terrorist groups would buy them a suicide 'operative' for whatever activity they wanted. And there's nothing saying all of these shooters are doing it willingly, is there?

I'm not saying that's what's happening, but I don't think it's impossible based on what we've been seeing out of the Dems the past few decades.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'