Thread: POed Farmer Sprays Manure On Liberal Actress

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default POed Farmer Sprays Manure On Liberal Actress

Well that stinks!

Pissed Off Farmer Sprays Poop On Entitled Liberal Actress Protesting On His Property After She Refused To Leave

http://usareportnews.com/america-inf...refused-leave/

Nothing is more annoying than witnessing liberals and their ongoing ridiculous antics. While there’s really little that we can do except be angered and annoyed, one farmer got epic payback on one entitled celebrity who decided to come onto his land for a political protest. And the creativity that the farmer put into shutting the mouth of this bratty actress was so epic, you’ll want to watch the video over and over again because it’s just that freaking awesome.

Despite courts telling her that she couldn’t come onto private property to host her fracking protest, Oscar-winning actress Emma Thompson obviously thought she was above the law given her celebrity status. Defiantly entering a local farm along with her sister Sophie and a small group of other protesters, the two spoiled brats then set up their bake sale where they displayed energy-themed cakes as part of a Greenpeace-backed protest stunt.

But the farmer who owned the land wasn’t having it. And shortly after witnessing the trespassers, he cranked up his tractor, firing up the manure sprayer that was hooked to the back of it. You’ll just have to watch what happens next because it’s hilarious!

I love how he whips that bad boy around several times and keeps speeding up each lap much to the bewilderment of the liberal celebrities who are soon soaked with crap and screaming for him to stop. That will teach ya to come onto private property! Can we get this guy to show up at some of the anti-Trump protests? Now THAT would be a freaking awesome sight!

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

He did a shitty job. That coulda been soooo much better.

Yea I was expecting a little more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

he should of finished backing under the tent like he was planning on

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I agree. He could have covered their little bake sale in crap if he'd wanted to.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."