Thread: Farmtruck and Azn: Redneck Centrifuge

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Farmtruck and Azn: Redneck Centrifuge

Farmtruck and Azn: Redneck Centrifuge – With Nitrous Express!

http://fna.speedsociety.com/farmtruc...trous-express/

AZN decided to try out the Mad Scientist’s Nitrous Chair, a redneck centrifuge powered by Nitrous Express bottles on each side, and just may have almost died! As you can see, uncorking the nitrous bottles sent the chair, and AZN, spinning incredibly fast. It’s a good thing the Mad Scientist and Farmtruck had the foresight to strap the chair itself down, as it actually lifted a few inches off the ground when the nitrous bottles unleashed their contents. The g-forces experienced by the hapless passenger had to be pretty extreme, because word is AZN was bruised and sore for a couple of weeks after his wild ride!

Since we know he did make it out alive, the clip is ridiculously funny, as are AZN and Farmtruck’s reactions after the ride finally ended. We are glad our buddy is okay, but we also kind of want to see him strap into the Nitrous Chair again and take it for another spin (pun totally intended).

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That was awesome

Who held his beer?

I loved when he told the dude to "get another best friend".
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

im still trying to decide if that was him in the chair or if it was a dummy... when it was really going legs seemed awful straight and suspect. It coulda been some camera trickery. But if not it looks like a wild ride. We used to look similar to that trying to rodeo on a floor buffer in college.

i saw that last night on street outlaws. i almost cried i laughed so hard. haha

Yeah, I don't think they were expecting that

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    im still trying to decide if that was him in the chair or if it was a dummy... when it was really going legs seemed awful straight and suspect. It coulda been some camera trickery. But if not it looks like a wild ride. We used to look similar to that trying to rodeo on a floor buffer in college.
    It's kinda hard, as in impossible, to keep your legs in with that much centrifugal force.