Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Women

I have met some of you and seen photos of a bunch of you. Most of you should be happy you have a woman in your life to bitch about.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

How bout 25 bottles of half used conditioners in the shower?

On a somewhat similar note, I have come to the conclusion women think a garbage disposal is a combination of a landfill, crematorium, and wood chipper. They think anything can be deposited in the kitchen sink.

Maybe I'm dead wrong, but I've always thought a garbage disposal was to help with the stuff that accidentally poured down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    My GF likes to get a big glass full of water to put beside the bed. Claims she "gets thirsty during the middle of the night"

In 3 years I believe I have experienced her taking 3 sips of water in the wee hours of the night. Yet, the collection of turvis cups on that bedside table never seems to go anywhere. Drives me batty
    Wife accumulates about 6 3/4 full water bottles a week for that reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    My wife is the same damn way. Vacuums every night, lint rolls the couch and recliner 2x daily, and has a tub Clorox wipes in every room. Drives me up the wall. I appreciate the clean house, but damn once a week will keep it clean... If i even sit on a bed she has made to put my socks on or she will notice it. Her stuff is military tight. one wrinkle and its an investigation.

Oh and she also has the "i need a glass of water cause i get thirsty at night" deal as well.

Love the woman to death, but it just gets on my damn nerves.
    Wait until she finds about norwex...just wait. Like home interiors from the 90's except its high class cleaning jank. Works though.
    Last edited by dhall1693; 03-22-2017 at 06:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Damn TB where did you find her? south mt carmel?

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    I have met some of you and seen photos of a bunch of you. Most of you should be happy you have a woman in your life to bitch about.
    I am and Pray everyday for bout 39/yrs she puts up with US. Team!!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

That aint no shit.

Quote Originally Posted by turk View Post
    Damn TB where did you find her? south mt carmel?
    Haha. Nah I gotta leave some down that way for your youngest son to chase around. But did meet one in McCormick back during deer season. See page 1 to find out how that went.

Default Women

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Look at the bright side...............living with a clean freak ain't no picnic.

I cant even eat potato chips in the house.
    I'm telling you. My wife vacuums the entire house every day. Laundry is also done daily. Tubs and toilets are scrubbed twice a week. If you have a drink in our house, it damn well better be on a coaster. I love having a clean house, but damn if it ain't aggravating sometimes. It's hard enough to keep a spit cup for more than an hour or so. I'll start looking for it, and it'll be in the trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by billbuster84; 03-22-2017 at 09:01 PM.
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    Why does everything have to be a dramatic episode? A man cant even get a ham sandwhich without catching lip anymore.

For example; Why cant they just make it right without bitching... "Just slice the damn sammich in half and cut off the crust, jeez it aint that hard. Mess around and Ima trade you in on a new model!"
    Your mom made your lunch for you all the way through highschool didn't she?
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Crystal lye is a husbands friend

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    I'm telling you. My wife vacuums the entire house every day. Laundry is also done daily. Tubs and toilets are scrubbed twice a week. If you have a drink in our house, it damn well better be on a coaster. I love having a clean house, but damn if it ain't aggravating sometimes. It's hard enough to keep a spot cup for more than an hour or so. I'll start looking for it, and it'll be in the trash.

See above post.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    See above post.
    You one to talk. At least I still have a little hair. Haha

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    You don't even want to know what living with 4 of them is like. Seen cleaner truck stop showers.
    Women can destroy a bathroom. I will never forget going into the "girls room" on Saturday night after we closed the bar that I worked at in the early eighties , the word devastation comes to mind. I've never seen a men's room that torn up, EVER.
    Last edited by Shotunderit; 03-23-2017 at 09:48 AM.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    On a somewhat similar note, I have come to the conclusion women think a garbage disposal is a combination of a landfill, crematorium, and wood chipper. They think anything can be deposited in the kitchen sink.

Maybe I'm dead wrong, but I've always thought a garbage disposal was to help with the stuff that accidentally poured down the drain.
    You ain't lying...My wife will put anything down there. I turned it on one day when i noticed the sink not draining well. Damn thing started bouncing and and going crazy. Turned it off and stuck my hand down there. I found 2 whole grapefruit peels where she had just shoved them in there and thought it would take care of them. I swear. I don't know where they learn this stuff...

My recent shower drain clean out.

12122601_10153710876664766_3093165080875978581_n.jpg

I just threw up a little bit. Damn trophy right there son.

Dayum! That looks like the tail off some critter. You sure the rest ain't still down there?
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"

locks for love
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.