Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Women

And what is their deal, when they actually do take the hair off the shower drain for once, and they just sling it on the side of the shower and let it sit there for a day or two?

Ive seen this before I think all girls do it.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 03-22-2017 at 08:17 AM.

My wife's long hair was hell on our drains till I discovered Thrift. It's a like a colonoscopy for your drains. You pour some hot water on that stuff and it sounds like a hurricane running through your house. Now our drains flow like a wounded coon.

Liquid fire is hell on some drain issues as well...

I am married, and have two daughters. It amazes me at how much hair they shed.

I buddy of mine once said that if they didn't have that thing between their legs that you can cover with the palm of your hand, we would hunt them like deer!
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

You don't even want to know what living with 4 of them is like. Seen cleaner truck stop showers.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    I am married, and have two daughters. It amazes me at how much hair they shed.

I buddy of mine once said that if they didn't have that thing between their legs that you can cover with the palm of your hand, we would hunt them like deer!
    If they did not have vaginas, dumpsters would be full of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    And what is their deal, when they actually do take the hair off the shower drain for once, and they just sling it on the side of the shower and let it sit there for a day or two?

Ive seen this before I think all girls do it.
    You've been dating some nasty women if they do that.
    :FYT:

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    You don't even want to know what living with 4 of them is like. Seen cleaner truck stop showers.
    Dude.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

My GF likes to get a big glass full of water to put beside the bed. Claims she "gets thirsty during the middle of the night"

In 3 years I believe I have experienced her taking 3 sips of water in the wee hours of the night. Yet, the collection of turvis cups on that bedside table never seems to go anywhere. Drives me batty
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    My GF likes to get a big glass full of water to put beside the bed. Claims she "gets thirsty during the middle of the night"

In 3 years I believe I have experienced her taking 3 sips of water in the wee hours of the night. Yet, the collection of turvis cups on that bedside table never seems to go anywhere. Drives me batty
    My wife spills at least one big glass of water a month...at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post

HAHAHAA. My wife does the same thing.....by friday there are 5 glasses of water beside the bed.....every damn one of them is full of freaking water.

Look at the bright side...............living with a clean freak ain't no picnic.

I cant even eat potato chips in the house.

Why does everything have to be a dramatic episode? A man cant even get a ham sandwhich without catching lip anymore.

For example; Why cant they just make it right without bitching... "Just slice the damn sammich in half and cut off the crust, jeez it aint that hard. Mess around and Ima trade you in on a new model!"
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 03-22-2017 at 11:30 AM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Look at the bright side...............living with a clean freak ain't no picnic.

I cant even eat potato chips in the house.
    My wife is the same damn way. Vacuums every night, lint rolls the couch and recliner 2x daily, and has a tub Clorox wipes in every room. Drives me up the wall. I appreciate the clean house, but damn once a week will keep it clean... If i even sit on a bed she has made to put my socks on or she will notice it. Her stuff is military tight. one wrinkle and its an investigation.

Oh and she also has the "i need a glass of water cause i get thirsty at night" deal as well.

Love the woman to death, but it just gets on my damn nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    You've been dating some nasty women if they do that.
    Haha yeah i think its pretty nasty, but its weird cause she is a clean freak, like cleans the house twice a week clean.. maybe more. But she'll have about two days of hair that fell over the shower drain and it will be stuck to the shower and they she'll get it out and throw it away or flush it.

Edit: Okay maybe not as much of a clean freak as Cat and Firemans wives, but she keeps a pretty dern clean house.

And Gut thats some funny shit.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 03-22-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Go to walmart and get you one of the drain covers. They are white, they cost a buck and worth it.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    Liquid fire is hell on some drain issues as well...
    Be very careful with that stuff.

I'm just glad to know I'm not the only cat enduring all that.

Quote Originally Posted by birdweiser View Post
    I am about to build a house and because of this thread I'm considering putting a garbage disposal in the bathroom sink.
    That might not be such a bad idea.

My wife used to flush tampons. Then the septic tank got clogged up. When the bill came, I had her pay it. She hasn't flushed one to my knowledge since.

She likes to leave her daily disposable contacts sitting beside the sink. A good weeks worth or more. A trash can is three feet behind her. I started putting the trash can on top of the vanity where she was putting the contacts. She got the message and throws them away now.