Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 17lbs

From the looks of things I still want to fish your pond. And I'm in whenever.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

That'll get fishy.

I think people will travel to your spot.

Input needed on dates. I can sleep 10 -15 people on air mattresses downstairs,cause I ain't listening to bunch of snoring upstairs. I have a boat landing that can launch any boat reasonable. Google Eureka Rd Sylvania Ga and take a look at lake.You can see thick lilies with cypress at banks.

Got room for tents and such?

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Got room for tents and such?
    Yep

Better picture. Screven County tax assessors , Eureka Rd

Good looking lake. What's the deal with the speedway up the road? Is it open?

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Good looking lake. What's the deal with the speedway up the road? Is it open?
    Screven motor speedway, it's open and every race weekend it's packed

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    All money for participation will be given to a charity or a needy family
    How about donating to the family in Lexington SC that has the little boy with cancer? I aint gonna lie, after reading the most recent update earlier today about Wyatt I've been pretty twisted up about it. I don't know why it's touched me the way it did but it has affected me deeply.

Saturday night dirt track racing to boot!! Sounds like an epic weekend.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 03-23-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Solid fish Tim!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

How about donating to the family in Lexington SC that has the little boy with cancer? I aint gonna lie, after reading the most recent update earlier today about Wyatt I've been pretty twisted up about it. I don't know why it's touched me the way it did but it has affected me deeply.
    I read about it yesterday and I think it's a good idea. Even if fishing tournament doesn't happen this year being its a spur of the moment thing. I will PayPal you some money ,if you can get it to them. Maybe the other anglers will donate what they would spend fishing.

I aint gonna lie, after reading the most recent update earlier today about Wyatt I've been pretty twisted up about it. I don't know why it's touched me the way it did but it has affected me deeply.
    You are not alone brother. I'll be praying for Wyatt and family again this evening.

To make a contribution to Wyatt's family-

http://www.gofundme.com/winforwyatt

I've already made a contribution this morning but if SCDucks wants to try and raise some money as a group I'm willing to donate to that also.

I'm sorry for the thread derail and I promise not to post anymore about it on this thread after this post. I'm only pushing this because it may be an opportunity for SCDucks members as a collective group to raise some funds for this family.
    This is Wyatt's daddy's FB page. (Ed Brown). If you read his March 8th post it will tear your heart out.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=658377785

All fishermen who was going to fish , give money that you was going to spend on fishing to this little fellow. Fishing tournament will happen,when I can make sure I'm off work. I will donate my bounty for big fish and most weight. With this being said, theirs a open invitation to whoever wants to come fish, bring kids theirs monster crappie,fly bream,catfish.
    Last edited by Timsmith; 03-23-2017 at 09:21 PM.

That's a bad ass looking lake
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Oh shoot if it's open to anyone, me and the boy are in as long as it's not a tournament weekend!!! We can stay in a hotel if need be
    All Men are self made, but, only the successful ones admit it!

2thDoc "because nothing matters till the games are played and clemson people have enjoyed success and know how to deal with it.

any other stupid questions?"......Classic!

CP#96743