Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: John Dee's transcribed language passed down from the angels.

I'm making the assumption based off the fact that clearly Adam an Eve were intelligent they used some form of language.

They communicated with God in the garden.
    They had a strict law. That meet they had to understand communication.

Why? The serpent was able to tempt Eve how? By telling her in some manner I suspect verbal communication that she would be as wise as God an the only reason he God didn't want them to eat of the tree was to keep them stupid. Obviously this wasn't the case and has put us all under a curse up until Jesus came to earth in the flesh an died for our sins.

I guess I am assuming a lot but my bible an yours both tell us this. King james NIV

Now if we accept the premise that there was a spoken language an we accept that there was no need for multiple languages until the Tower of Babel read genisis 11 and the world spoke 1 language. The time line on this would be after the flood.

So if the flood took out the nephlim an they being the Raphaim are now demons they would have been around when the world spoke one language.

Now it could be that very language they gave Dee. Or it could be that the they being the off spring of fallen angels the "seed of the serpent" if you will they would have known the language angels use.

The reason why folks think the demons talking are their lost loved ones are because they do speak of actual events that have happened this sucking the fools into believing they are talking with aunt Ethel.

The demons have to use some truth. Even though they are unclean spirits they still know history.

So my position is why would they not know what language was spoken when all of mankind spoke 1 language? They were there.
    It wouldn't be far fetched to think the original language wasn't the same language used by angels. Why would God use 1 language to speak with Adam an then use another to speak to Angels at that time.

Remeber originally we were the pinnical of creation Adam was a created being like the Angels. In the since they are created also (they from fire) Now we are not created we are born but Adam was created from? Dirt or clay an then God blew essientially his essence or being into the form an thus we have Adam.

So why would there be 2 languages?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I'm hardly ready to hola uncle.
    Why not? You have really not provided any piece of solid evidence to back your claim. All you have is a "hunch" that ends up in a "cool story bruh"... I can't see that you have anything solid to support your claim. And again, the Jews themselves teach that Hebrew was the language that Adam spoke. The name "Adam" means "man\mankind".

Also, don't you find it odd that the Voyanich manuscript uses "letters" where most ancient languages (including ancient Hebrew) were *originally* based on actual pictograms? So, if you looked at the oldest known written script (cuneiform 3500BC), you would see "pictures" that represented actual objects. Over time, these evolved into abstractions (meaningless "letters"), but they didn't start out that way. Even Hebrew (google "Paleo Hebrew") started out with pictures of actual objects. Guys like Edward Kelly and John Dee did not have the Google back then, so it's likely possible that when they made their forged manuscript that the only "writings" that they knew of at that time were based on letters.

I'm making the assumption based off the fact that clearly Adam an Eve were intelligent they used some form of language.

They communicated with God in the garden.
    They had a strict law. That meet they had to understand communication.

Why? The serpent was able to tempt Eve how? By telling her in some manner I suspect verbal communication that she would be as wise as God an the only reason he God didn't want them to eat of the tree was to keep them stupid. Obviously this wasn't the case and has put us all under a curse up until Jesus came to earth in the flesh an died for our sins.

I guess I am assuming a lot but my bible an yours both tell us this. King james NIV

Now if we accept the premise that there was a spoken language an we accept that there was no need for multiple languages until the Tower of Babel read genisis 11 and the world spoke 1 language. The time line on this would be after the flood.

So if the flood took out the nephlim an they being the Raphaim are now demons they would have been around when the world spoke one language.

Now it could be that very language they gave Dee. Or it could be that the they being the off spring of fallen angels the "seed of the serpent" if you will they would have known the language angels use.

The reason why folks think the demons talking are their lost loved ones are because they do speak of actual events that have happened this sucking the fools into believing they are talking with aunt Ethel.

The demons have to use some truth. Even though they are unclean spirits they still know history.

So my position is why would they not know what language was spoken when all of mankind spoke 1 language? They were there.
    It wouldn't be far fetched to think the original language wasn't the same language used by angels. Why would God use 1 language to speak with Adam an then use another to speak to Angels at that time.

Remeber originally we were the pinnical of creation Adam was a created being like the Angels. In the since they are created also (they from fire) Now we are not created we are born but Adam was created from? Dirt or clay an then God blew essientially his essence or being into the form an thus we have Adam.

So why would there be 2 languages?
    Yes, the world spoke one language. It did not claim that the world spoke the same language as the heavens. Again, the first mistake you are making is assuming that there is some consistent "language" spoken in heaven. Looking again at "tongues" as an example. Is your concept of "tongues" a repeatable language that you can write in a journal and then pass it around for other's to read? No, it is jibberish to anyone except God and maybe a 3rd party interpreter of the message. It's not even comprehensible to the person uttering the tongues. So, maybe your first bad assumption is that communication in heaven happens exactly as it does on Earth. Even two people speaking the same language on Earth can sometimes fail to communicate. Maybe there is a more "perfect" way to communicate in the heavenly realm.

In your comments about "communicating with God", you are putting boundaries around God and his communication. Do you think the only way that God can "speak" to you is from verbal communication? Of course you do not!

How can the serpent tempt eve? We KNOW that spiritual entities can reveal things to people in the earthly realm. How does the serpent tempt you today? Does he come into your living room and sit down with you discussing temptation over a hot cup of satanic coffee? Are you NOT tempted by Satan today? What method of communication do you use today?

There is nothing that I can see other than your speculation that nephilim became demons. There are other "creatures" in heaven (cherubim, seraphim, angels, etc). Why do you assume that demons are a special case that were created from something else? Why not assume that they were fallen angels just like Satan himself? If demons are resurrected raphaim, the why doesn't the Bible make that claim? Either it's not true, or it's not important to begin with.

And again angels and spiritual agents show time and time again that when they come to Earth, they take on the form of Earthly agents and they speak in the hearer's native language. Why would you think that they broke this pattern for 2 charlatains giving them some cryptic message that nobody could interpret? Agents don't come from the heavenly realm to give cryptic messages. They REVEAL things to people.

The answer is simple. John Dee and Edward Kelly were frauds looking to make a dollar.

I'm hardly ready to hola uncle.

I agree folks are talking with Demons today.
    I don't know if she speaks to demons, but her hair is definitely a supernatural experience...

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you:

Revelation 12:4-9 (pay special attention to verse 9)
    Jude 1:6

I believe it's time to call "Uncle" on your "demons are rephaim" theory...

That is DIRECT biblical evidence that demons are fallen angels...

Your next paragraph should be in the language of the angels to bail your theory out. You are going to need it after seeing that...

Thanks perry nobel
    Btw where do you get your eye glass frames? They're slick. Also where do you get your cocaine from?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Thanks perry nobel
    Btw where do you get your eye glass frames? They're slick. Also where do you get your cocaine from?
    Thank you for your contribution.

Are we taking offering plate or internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Are we taking offering plate or internet?
    Sure, can you load it on a pre-paid Visa? Scratch off the numbers on the pack and PM me the PIN number.

Find one mention of demons prior to the flood.

What was on the earth at that time?

You made a huge mistake in that they were reborn.

No they were not.

They had a spirit as you. But being they are essentially a illegal entity against the will of God he said don't pass go an collect 200$.
    They are dead they have no chance of redemption. That is why they are stuck here on earth. That is why you are warned not to try an talk to the dead.

Our dead aren't here but the serpents dead is.

Why? I'd speculate they go byby when this world goes kaBoom.

Now on to God.
    I'm not putting boundaries on him dumb dumb.

I'm putting restrictions on man an our simplistic mind.

We can't phathom what God is capable of but based on history I'm fairly comfortable in discussing what we are capable of.

Again good thing this isn't the 14th century you'd have me burned.

You are exactly the type of mind set that kept decent science an knowledge hog tied for no good reason. You are the type whom thinks only your knowledge of creation is correct and just dismiss all the greatness around us.

And sense your so great at verses I'll sling one at you to rebuke you an ill like you.
    Job 38:4

Sense you know it all answer you creator.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Find one mention of demons prior to the flood.

What was on the earth at that time?

You made a huge mistake in that they were reborn.

No they were not.

They had a spirit as you. But being they are essentially a illegal entity against the will of God he said don't pass go an collect 200$.
    They are dead they have no chance of redemption. That is why they are stuck here on earth. That is why you are warned not to try an talk to the dead.

Our dead aren't here but the serpents dead is.

Why? I'd speculate they go byby when this world goes kaBoom.

Now on to God.
    I'm not putting boundaries on him dumb dumb.

I'm putting restrictions on man an our simplistic mind.

We can't phathom what God is capable of but based on history I'm fairly comfortable in discussing what we are capable of.

Again good thing this isn't the 14th century you'd have me burned.

You are exactly the type of mind set that kept decent science an knowledge hog tied for no good reason. You are the type whom thinks only your knowledge of creation is correct and just dismiss all the greatness around us.

And sense your so great at verses I'll sling one at you to rebuke you an ill like you.
    Job 38:4

Sense you know it all answer you creator.
    First of all, I showed you the origin of demons. It's spelled out in the versus that I posted. PRE-FLOOD... It's obvious you did not read that scripture. It's in there black and white. Satan was thrown out of heaven along with 1/3rd of the angels. Since Satan tempted Adam and Eve, we can assume that this happened PRE-FLOOD since Adam and Eve existed pre-flood.

I didn't make any mistake about anything being "reborn". That was YOUR hypothesis. You said:

"So if the flood took out the nephlim an they being the Raphaim are now demons"

Did the nephlim have SCUBA gear? No, we can assume that whatever was NOT in Noah's ark was destroyed\killed with the flood. You say that they are "now demons"... So how can something that was *destroyed* NOW be something else?

I'm not sure about your ad-hominem attack about me assuming "only my knowledge of creation is correct". I never said that. All I did was show that your argument is not based on anything biblical. I gave you evidence. I've never attacked you directly, but you are obviously getting your feelings hurt and feel the need to start hurling insults. I thought you wanted an honest discussion, but it seems that you want to push out these false narratives and you won't accept any evidence to the contrary.

You still haven't even told me how many chapters your Bible has. Are you reading from a Protestant Bible or not? Simple question. Why dance around it?

And your throwing out of Job 38:4 is pretty creepy. This is the rebuke that God gave to Job after questioning him. Are you using God's rebuke to rebuke me for questioning you? Do you think you are God? Would you like me to also prove that you are not?

I'm not even gonna finish reading your post.

How can something become something else?

Well genius I guess you just think your some how gonna be snuffed out then reborn?

No. You as well as they had a spirit.

Ours leaves this plain of existence. We don't go to purgatory but clearly our spirits go some where until the great white throne judgement.

I could care less were I go as long as I'm with my lord and savior.

I'd like to go hang out in paradise but I'll follow him were ever he allows for it not for him I would be doomed as are the spirits who are not reborn they are merely separated from their mortal bodies.

They are trapped here on earth.

Their spirit is trapped here. It isn't reborn it isn't in heaven or hell its here.

Hence why "they" asked Jesus not to judge them. "Are you here to judge us?"
    They asked to be moved to another host.
    They didn't say wee little piggy let us go.

They knew the master of the universe if you will was at hand.

Interestingly enough no fallen angel except the original have been allowed (by the withstrainer) to manifest in the flesh ever since the how Mt Hermon episode.

Technically those Angels had yet to fall at the time they were not a part of the 1/3.

Now demons
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Ah demons.
    That is another story.
    Based off tall tales I would submit the demons can manifest as voices or noises.

I would suggest fallen angels can manifest as angels of light I'll submit the video of the Iraqis cutting an causing themselves to bleed an what appears to be a 9' entity appears.

I personally believe this is a fallen angel not a demon it can appear as a "Angel of light"
    Demons were never angelic there for they can appear as Angels of light.

I'll find the video when I get to a computer.

As too a rebuke on Job I'm far from God but as he questioned Job you seem to act as if you know it all an have no questions.
    My point was by using that statement you must have been there when God laid the corners of the earth. I mean you know it all man, you have no questions an you question nothing or seek to increase you knowledge this must mean you must have been there in the beginning.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

I'm not even gonna finish reading your post.

How can something become something else?

Well genius I guess you just think your some how gonna be snuffed out then reborn?

No. You as well as they had a spirit.

Ours leaves this plain of existence. We don't go to purgatory but clearly our spirits go some where until the great white throne judgement.

I could care less were I go as long as I'm with my lord and savior.

I'd like to go hang out in paradise but I'll follow him were ever he allows for it not for him I would be doomed as are the spirits who are not reborn they are merely separated from their mortal bodies.

They are trapped here on earth.

Their spirit is trapped here. It isn't reborn it isn't in heaven or hell its here.

Hence why "they" asked Jesus not to judge them. "Are you here to judge us?"
    They asked to be moved to another host.
    They didn't say wee little piggy let us go.

They knew the master of the universe if you will was at hand.

Interestingly enough no fallen angel except the original have been allowed (by the withstrainer) to manifest in the flesh ever since the how Mt Hermon episode.

Technically those Angels had yet to fall at the time they were not a part of the 1/3.

Now demons
    "Mt Hermon episode" ==> Okay, it's now obvious you are pulling your assumptions from non-canonical sources (i.e. "Book of Enoch" and "Book of Jubilees" = apocryphal).

This makes sense as to why you accept this "teaching" and why you refuse to answer questions about your sources...

For goodness sakes I keep reading what I said I wouldn't an the dumber you sound.

No.

The nephlim didn't have scuba gear that is why they died during the flood.

This is why we have demons.

It isn't hard
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

I'm not answering because I answered earlier
    NIV
    King James bud
    I answered it earlier cuz
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

I mean you know it all man, you have no questions an you question nothing or seek to increase you knowledge this must mean you must have been there in the beginning.
    I could say the same thing about you. You wanted a discussion. I presented you with evidence from the Bible and you call me a "know it all"... I do ask questions, but I don't ask them to men like you who draw conclusions from uninspired sources. I do what the Bible (God) says and that is to "seek SOUND DOCTRINE"... The Bible is pretty clear about "false teachings" and you have all of the red flags... My defense is "read the Bible", and your defense is "I know more than you because I read the book of Enoch, but I don't want to tell you that because I know you will say it's uninspired"...

Let me ask you a question. Do you actually go to church? And is that church led by a plurality of elders?

So, I will turn your question around on you... I'm sticking to the Bible. You are not... So is it me or you that is elevating himself to God's level? I mean afterall, you don't think that the Holy Bible is good enough, so you are "seeking answers" in non-Biblical sources. No thanks. I actually trust that the Bible is enough.

I'm not answering because I answered earlier
    NIV
    King James bud
    I answered it earlier cuz
    Come on "brother". We know that's not true. You are pulling teachings straight from Book of Jubilees and Book of Enoch. It's no wonder you are getting testy now. Insults are the only thing you have left.

interesting thread.....
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...