Thread: Any idea if it'll fit

Default Any idea if it'll fit

Looking at this upper. http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-1...516445199.html

My question is does anyone know if an omega will fit on the barrel instead of the kak flash can. I'm on my phone and having a little trouble finding the dimensions of the flash can.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 03-17-2017 at 09:30 AM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

1.36" diameter on a flash can.

Sent via TapaTalk on S7 Edge.

I just put a pistol together with that upper yesterday. It has a good bit of room between the rail and flash can. I'll try to get a measurement when I get home this evening.

In my younger days, it was a common thought when I snatch them panties off her.

Chuck, the silencerco's published diameter for the omega is 1.56" IIRC. I'm 90% sure those rails are too slender for it to fit.

Looked at this for my same set up in 9mm. Couldn't figure how to hold barrel without it backing out of the receiver when I remove the flash can?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

It won't fit, the inside of the rail is about 1 3/8" at the widest point. At least that's the best I could tell on mine.

Thanks fellas.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

My Omega measures 1.580" over the can and if you don't go direct thread, it's 1.625" over the knurled QD ring.