Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ball velocity numbers (MPH) from the Combine

I believe he will turn into an excellent QB. Only timeand recruiting will tell. Will he be as good as Watson probably not but I think he will be great for SC.

Guess I missed where anyone disparaged Watson. Hell I went back and looked twice just to make sure. I personally think Watson will be a huge success at the next level regardless of arm strength. Some of you are a little sensitive.. Oh and lets not even mention freaking Jake Bentley yet. The guy had a better than average Freshman year, that's it. Spouting off about how good he'll be in 3 years just isn't smart. Might want to wait another year or two before lumping him into the Watson category.
    Last edited by BCR3; 03-13-2017 at 07:45 PM.

well you cant read for shit, then.

Mergie picked out 5 QBs and the only one under 50 was watson. He went on to say something like "no qb has ever made it in the league with a velocity under 55."

Its ok, though. Knowing that clemson is still so deeply embedded in that pea brain of his makes me very very happy. Well, that and the fucking national championship against the sec's mighty alabama....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Ha. Haha.

Woke up today and checked. Yep. Still National Champions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post

Mergie picked out 5 QBs and the only one under 50 was watson. He went on to say something like "no qb has ever made it in the league with a velocity under 55."

Its ok, though. Knowing that clemson is still so deeply embedded in that pea brain of his makes me very very happy. Well, that and the fucking national championship against the sec's mighty alabama....
    Boom, that happened!!

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Shouldn't y'all be concerned about that NIT appearance, instead of worrying with Mergie. After all, you are the #2 seed.

You would know.

And daytripper, you evidently don't know ol' Mergie like the rest of us.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

OK cool guy, whatever you say. Why any of you would give two shit's what Mergie or the poll said is beyond me. The kid is special regardless of his arm strength and is about to get paid some big money. Anyone with a brain knows this. But according to your boy CC Leroy "boom that happened" so I guess you showed me....

I don't care if we're seeded 7th or 56th the NIT sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Even as a Carolina fan I had to laugh at that one.

sorry to ruffle your feathers by pointing out you were wrong but hey, I didnt have to come up with three different posts that I deleted to come up with that last doozie.

sorry to ruffle your feathers by pointing out you were wrong but hey, I didnt have to come up with three different posts that I deleted to come up with that last doozie.
    Feathers aren't ruffled at all and it was no doozy. You were as usual just being an ass.
    Last edited by BCR3; 03-15-2017 at 06:55 AM.

No. You thought I was, and I can understand. I shouldnt have picked on your reading abilities....and I cursed. For that, I am deeply sorry.

Other than that, I just pointed out why mergie posted and why it made me happy.

Try to take what I say with a grain of salt

and a big cup of shut the fuck up.

Go tigers.

[QUOTE=2thDoc;2307557]No. You thought I was, and I can understand. I shouldnt have picked on your reading abilities....and I cursed. For that, I am deeply sorry.

Other than that, I just pointed out why mergie posted and why it made me happy.

Try to take what I say with a grain of salt

and a big cup of shut the fuck up.

What's the word you like to throw around all the time? Perspective? From MY PERSPECTIVE the report wasn't bashing Watson. If Mergie was or wasn't I have no damn idea. Pretty sure in both of MY posts I praised Watson. I have no desire to get into an Internet pissing contest over something I don't really care about and was just making an observation. You keep being the cool guy that you are 2th.
    Last edited by BCR3; 03-15-2017 at 07:07 AM.

"reply with quote" button is on the right.

Dont keep arguing, then. I dont think you will find anyone who supports your claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    There's always...."next year".

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    There's always...."next year".

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What was Clemson, 17-15? No business playing in any post season tournament anyway.

Its baseball season.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Even though Clemson is going to the NIT(which is jut the Not Invited Tournament and nobody cares about), let's not forget that Clemson beat South Carolina in basketball this season. So don't all of the sudden act like South Carolina is some basketball powerhouse

Maybe Watson should have played for the basketball team.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013