Thread: Who ya Got? Mayweather vs McGregor

Default Who ya Got? Mayweather vs McGregor

Mayweather 'out of retirement for McGregor':MMA

Los Angeles (AFP) - Retired unbeaten boxing champion Floyd Mayweather says that when it comes to a possible big-money fight with Irish mixed martial arts star Conor McGregor, he is "out of retirement."

In a posting on the MMA website, the 40-year-old American said he wants to face McGregor, 28, in June.

"For Conor McGregor, I'm coming out of retirement, just to fight Conor McGregor," Mayweather told FightHype, according to the posting.

"Today, I'm officially out of retirement for Conor McGregor. We don't need to waste no time. We need to make this... happen quickly. Let's get it on in June."

Mayweather had matched Rocky Marciano's iconic 49-0 unbeaten career record when he walked away from boxing as the welterweight champion in 2015.

Speculation of a Mayweather-McGregor fight has intensified in recent months, with the US star saying he is willing to meet McGregor in a boxing ring.

McGregor, however, is under contract to the Ultimate Fighting Championship series, which would have to approve any deal for the bout to happen.

"I don't want to hear no more excuses about the money, about the UFC," Mayweather said. "Sign the paper with the UFC so you can fight me in June. Simple and plain. Let's fight in June. If you want to fight, sign the paperwork, let's do it."

McGregor is on a break for the impending birth of his first child, a son with his long-time girlfriend Dee Devlin, who is due to give birth in May.

If this happens, Mayweather will win since they are boxing
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Be more entertaining if it was a Cage Match. Give em both straight razors and no time limit.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    All day, every day

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    Yep. He'll dance around and it'll be a terrible fight. MMA rules and McGregor would beat his ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Yeah boxing/sparring is a whole different animal. McGregor throws every punch to make an impact. Mayweather throws punches for points. Of course, this is all about da moola!

If he were to stand in and throw with mcgregor I would say Connor may be able to catch him and knock him out. Floyds punches will likely feel like pillows to Connor. But everyone knows that ain't gonna happen. Floyd is gonna tap dance like Danny Kaye and it will be a crappy fight. Saddest part is that I will still watch it
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

In the boxing ring Mayweather will beat his face like a snare drum.

IF it ever happens
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

If Connor can land a few good punches, may"flower" will wilt like the little bitch he is. I hope Connor beats his ass but like mentioned above, mayflower will dance around all night.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies