Thread: Chapin kid getting looked at

Default Chapin kid getting looked at

https://www.seccountry.com/south-car...get-hank-manos

Hank's dad and I work together and this is the article written about him. Good kid that's for sure.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I worked for the Manos' way back when Frank was in college then. They are a Clemson team, Pete played for the 1951 Orange Bowl team, but they will be happy wherever he goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Frank said he'd be torn but who ever will give hank a scholarship he doesn't mind.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 03-10-2017 at 09:51 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?