Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goin Coastal Shindig March 18

Count me in. Will probably be spending the night.

Let me know if you need me to bring anything. ( paper plates, cups, food, name tags, etc.)

Wanted to make it, but I'll be Cub Scouting.

Sent via TapaTalk on S7 Edge.

If anyone wants to ride from the Manning area you are welcome to catch a ride with me. I'm spending the night

A number would be helpful so I can bring enough seafood for the jambalaya. Shrimp or crawfish with andouille, good cajun bowl food. Also what time is everyone coming, 11:00 or so ?
    Last edited by rrconductor; 03-15-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrconductor View Post
    A number would be helpful so I can bring enough seafood for the jambalaya. Shrimp or crawfish with andouille, good cajun bowl food.
    Sounds great

I plan to get there around 11.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Count me in. Will probably be spending the night.

Let me know if you need me to bring anything. ( paper plates, cups, food, name tags, etc.)
    Thanks! Think we have most of the supplies and food covered. Maybe some chips or snacks is about all I can think of.

There does seem to be a fair number of people staying so if everyone wants, if someone wants to bring something, make it bacon, sausage, and eggs and I'll bring the griddle for breakfast.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

If ya want to get there around 11 thats fine. I plan on being there as early as Phoneman and Sheep get here and we have breakfast at Evelyns before trekking through the forest.

Also, if anyone has a tailgate table or card table they can bring, that would be great. Mine are burried in the shop under lots of stuff.
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

A number would be helpful so I can bring enough seafood for the jambalaya. Shrimp or crawfish with andouille, good cajun bowl food. Also what time is everyone coming, 11:00 or so ?
    Based on numbers I have 30-35 should be close. I have a fee not on scducks, friends and family, that are coming as well.

Got a folding table and a bunch of damn chickens so I'll bring some eggs too

Ill bring some breakfast for sunday to go with uga's eggs
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Alright boys and girls, it's shrimp, crawfish, andouille jambalaya for 35, I will have bowls and spoons and 2 boxes of clays and a thrower. Will arrive between 10:30 and 11, gun ,cooker and food in hand. Looking forward to seeing each and everyone and putting names with faces. GC, make sure we talk about your fishing trip at the NS facility in FL. You did better than me, hell I retired from NS.

You makin me hungry RR
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

I have some gator sausage I'll bring along. I also have a table I can throw in the truck.

Alright boys and girls, it's shrimp, crawfish, andouille jambalaya for 35, I will have bowls and spoons and 2 boxes of clays and a thrower. Will arrive between 10:30 and 11, gun ,cooker and food in hand. Looking forward to seeing each and everyone and putting names with faces. GC, make sure we talk about your fishing trip at the NS facility in FL. You did better than me, hell I retired from NS.
    It will probably be closer to 30 if that makes a big difference. How about Brosnan Forrest? Ever get to hunt there? If not, I can tell you about that too.

Ralph probably already has me in the number. But just in case I'm in.
    Duck hunters are fools, all of us. -Mergie Master

I'm going to bring my new prototype clay target thrower.

Military training isn't an issue, but now I'm dealing with the flu at my house. Wife and son have it, daughter and I have managed to avoid it so far. I'm trying to make it with my daughter just for the afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Military training isn't an issue, but now I'm dealing with the flu at my house. Wife and son have it, daughter and I have managed to avoid it so far. I'm trying to make it with my daughter just for the afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Stay the hell away from me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    I'm going to bring my new prototype clay target thrower.
    If it will clear brush from ditch banks too, bring it on.