Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New SC #1 Non-Typical

scducks is such an uplifting and encouraging forum
    Psalm 23

I usually am a defender against the negative nellies, but I'm on the other side of the fence this time. There is some deception going on, and if tags and such are involved, he'd be breaking a few laws if he's not telling the truth about the deer. If he wasn't into score, then we would not be discussing this here. If this is legit, every deer hunting mag in the country should be doing a story on this guy and picking his brain in interviews. If this was legit, he should have people throwing their gear at him and begging him to take their money and use their products. 5 over 150 plus the state record non typical in SC?!?!? That might just be the most difficult feat ever pulled off in the history of deer hunting. There are quite a few folks in SC spending millions of dollars to have large tracts and grow big bucks that can't pull that off on their ridiculously low pressured herds over 20+ years. I would love to think someone had put it together in SC to that degree, but that is a little too far fetched to bite on.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Dude is a liar. Point blank. I told DNR they were stupid at the Palmetto Classic for believing anything he said. They are a damn joke. Hell, I am going to start taking all of my out of state deer down there and saying they were killed in Edgefield, Anderson and Abbeville just like Danny.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

seems like you had to sign an affidavit. For some men that doesn't mean anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?