Thread: Had To Take The Wife To Berry College

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Had To Take The Wife To Berry College

The weekend of the 27th. The a few month ago she got a call from the Rome - Floyd County Hall of Fame. I took her up there for the black tie festivities where she was inducted in their hall of fame. She was inducted in the Georgia Tech Athletic Hall of Fame in 1991, was honored as an ACC Legend in 2008.

Scroll down to 2017 or click on her name Bonnie Tate Goff. That's her in white (#44). She graduated as an engineer in 3 years so she only played 3 seasons.

https://www.romefloydsportshalloffame.com/amateur
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 03-09-2017 at 01:33 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Always figured you married up!
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Quote Originally Posted by justpracticin View Post
    Always figured you married up!
    I have never denied it.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Tell Miss B, I said congrats and HEY!

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Tell Miss B, I said congrats and HEY!
    Will do.

Well damn if that ain't cool. Congratulations!

Congrats to Mrs. Mergie Master

Thanks guys. I'll tell her y'all said congrats.

Merg,

I may have told you this before, but your wife was my department manager before she retired. Tell her Michael on laser 2 from 2nd shift said congratulations and that we want her to come back!
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Merg,

I may have told you this before, but your wife was my department manager before she retired. Tell her Michael on laser 2 from 2nd shift said congratulations and that we want her to come back!
    DC, I'll told her and she said that made her day. It seems that everybody she talks to from the plant wants her to come back.

Congrats

Thanks HS.