Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Arkansas guys are about to shit a brick!!

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    It doesn't matter, one area kept dry will increase pressure tremendously on other areas. I hope they have a plan.
    They don't apparently have a plan. At least when a question very close to yours when asked was met with a swift admonishment that the meeting was only about GTR's and no other topics would be discussed.

A professor of mine at Clemson used to say "nature mocks human catagories". I think he still teaches.
    Some of yall may have studied under him....Dr. Larry Dyck.

In all wildlife conservation efforts I wish them the best of luck. But I am always a skeptic when a governing body attempts to "help" mother nature.

Don't forget many problems agencies attempt to solve were actually caused by the very same agency.

But we are so much smarter now.......right?

Mother Nature intended on ducks using green timber during a river flood event. That's it. Gtr's are man made and the decisions that they are making are the correct ones, in my opinion. Too little too late really, but hopefully it will prolong the life of the resource.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    \"Go to Know\"

I agree with you Freddie, it is the right decision by far, but there will still be a lot of hell raised.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.