Until now I haven't seriously kept track of the various suppressors everyone has been picking up, particularly since they seem to change often enough to render old info almost useless from a purchase perspective.

That being said, didn't someone here recently post a link where a company was selling a .22 suppressor for $100 if you purchased another one at regular price? Unfortunately I can't seem to locate the link so I don't recall what company it was so I can't compare to see if their products were worth the '$ savings'. Does anyone recall who this was? Innovative Arms?

That aside, I'm thinking about both a .22 or .22/.17 variety, and then probably a 9mm, or if it wasn't much loss in effectiveness, or increase in cost and weight, a .45 that I'd use with the 9mm.

Which models would you guys recommend? And why?

Using the standard 1/2x28 screw-on fitting seems most practical for my uses rather then outfitting any rifle or pistol with specific FH's or compensators, et al. The only variance from that might be on a 5.56 for FH/recoil reduction if it really helped along with a suppressor.

School me with fresh info!

Thanks.

And, yes, I'm counting on the HPA passing sometime soon and want to get my order in ahead of time.