Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SC high school kid makes ESPN top 10, Zion Williamson

Needle in a lot of haystacks...
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    air raid with his opinion on sports again....

Seventh Woods played at Hammond (scisa) and has played in every game as a freshman for chapel hill this year.

zion is an incredible player and goes up against plenty of talent, for those that actually have any clue.
    OK ass*** Seventh went to Hammond due to his AAU coach being hired there when he was in middle school. Not only that his school he would have been zoned for is a war zone. Hammond education was free. That being said, Hammond sports and Spartan Day school are totally two different things. SDS plays AA SCISA ball which is notoriously weak. Should have gone to Spartan High or Byrnes, still would've been highly rated and wouldn't have people like you trying to defend his decision to play against sub par talent. So naaa!

Is this the basketball version of Big Mike ?

Hey washed up player
    -Kids these days play sports year round. The high school season is only a small part of it.

And your info on Seventh is not true.

but, hey, its your story and its the internet.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Hey washed up player
    -Kids these days play sports year round. The high school season is only a small part of it.

And your info on Seventh is not true.

but, hey, its your story and its the internet.
    Now I know! You're kids go to Hammond!

idiot
    YOUR

What part of "your info on seventh is not true" are you ignoring?

I'm sure he is on scholarship and was recruited to play there

Porter gaud just won their state championship and they would have beaten most any public school in the state.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Exactly! IF he had gone to Spartan or Byrnes he would have gotten some big time offers! By playing Scisa, he only ended up with 37 D1 offers. What an idiot he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    OK ass*** Seventh went to Hammond due to his AAU coach being hired there when he was in middle school. Not only that his school he would have been zoned for is a war zone. Hammond education was free. That being said, Hammond sports and Spartan Day school are totally two different things. SDS plays AA SCISA ball which is notoriously weak. Should have gone to Spartan High or Byrnes, still would've been highly rated and wouldn't have people like you trying to defend his decision to play against sub par talent. So naaa!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    Porter gaud just won their state championship and they would have beaten most any public school in the state.
    wait for Air Raid to come on here and tell you that cant possibly be true...

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Just for the record, toofless, I am not a fan of SCISA 'recruiting' players....i'm just not. Not that Hammond would cheat or do anything under the sun to win, but....I'm just sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

There is no where in my post did I ever question his talent. My only question is why would he choose to go to a school where he will not face the state's best talent night in and out? Toofless had to start in cause I offended his private school feelings. Probably one of the guys that pays for one of the kids tuition so his boy can play on a winner.

I just love how you think you know me...

I can assure you I dont get offended by anything you say, except maybe the horrible grammar.

Again, you have no clue what you are talking about...and that is something I fight against on the interweb any chance I get.

Do you know who Zion has played against this year? I bet you dont.

does he not play AAU? Is that not the best competition?
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

he does and it is.

but let's not load this thread up with facts just yet.

As far as him being the next Labron, that's very possible since he has 4-5 years to polish up on his skills.

I just love how you think you know me...

I can assure you I dont get offended by anything you say, except maybe the horrible grammar.

Again, you have no clue what you are talking about...and that is something I fight against on the interweb any chance I get.

Do you know who Zion has played against this year? I bet you dont.
    I can assure you I do not want to know you, but then again unfortunately I do. You're the arrogant asshole that thinks everyone who doesn't think YOUR way is an idiot. You have some little minions that agree with you to make nice with you. 7th Woods was at Hammond due to Mark McLam being there. They had a pretty underachieving run there considering the talent level they had relative to the schools they played against on a nightly basis. 7TH went to UNC due to enormous pressure. I know all about Zion. I know he plays on the AAU circuit and is the number 2 ranked recruit in the country at this point today. I know they play in several tourneys. ChikFila being one. My only question is why would someone with such enormous talent choose to go to a school where he will dominate on a nightly basis? That to me is a question very much worth asking. But I'm sorry if I hurt your private school feelings. Pick up your participation trophy down the hall., somebody like you probably donated them all anyhow.

again, you're wrong about me.

But I love I got you fired up.

You suck at pushing buttons.

and you never answered my simple question.

YOU'RE not mad at me are you? Are you gonna have me banned? I know that you said you know people.

He can play for UNC and never attend any classes.