Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Azaleas at the masters

Default Azaleas at the masters

Wonder what the great azaleas will look like this year at Augusta national? With the mild winter and early spring we've had they are already starting to flower here in the upstate. The beautiful azaleas at Augusta are what makes the setting. They gonna have the brown crusty remnants of flowers this year!

you figured that shit out all by yourself?

They have been keeping the roots covered with ice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This weather is crazy. I have never not never needed to start mowing my lawn in February until this year. Ive already got onions everywhere and some patches of clover thick enough to choke out a push mower. I know, I know that alto of you spoiled brats don't know nothing bout putting miles behind a craftsman or Murray pusher, but I'm some there are a few brothas on here know what I'm talking bout. I got an ass whooping a couple of times growing up after fucking up my new school shoes cutting grass. I mean damn, I was bought to get my ass whooped for letting the grass get too high, and then when I did cut it i got my ass cut for staining up my good shoes. My, my , my....the joys of childhood. I can't wait for my kids to get old enough to start performing chores. They are gonna grow up right!

This isn't the first early spring the folks at Augusta National have seen. They are gonna be alright.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    This weather is crazy. I have never not never needed to start mowing my lawn in February until this year. Ive already got onions everywhere and some patches of clover thick enough to choke out a push mower. I know, I know that alto of you spoiled brats don't know nothing bout putting miles behind a craftsman or Murray pusher, but I'm some there are a few brothas on here know what I'm talking bout. I got an ass whooping a couple of times growing up after fucking up my new school shoes cutting grass. I mean damn, I was bought to get my ass whooped for letting the grass get too high, and then when I did cut it i got my ass cut for staining up my good shoes. My, my , my....the joys of childhood. I can't wait for my kids to get old enough to start performing chores. They are gonna grow up right!
    I can't comprehend any of this.
    Last edited by fox; 02-25-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    I can't comprehend any of this.
    Its ok man. Your "yard guy" really appreciates your business.

Cottontop hit a line of coke then got online. I like it.

Damn right.

I hate to step on what people find interesting but who gives a flying crap what the surroundings will look like at a golf match? Especially if you're not even going to be there in person.

Screen-Shot-2015-04-13-at-10.29.07-AM.png

I found a photo of cottontop and his lady at the masters last year
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    I hate to step on what people find interesting but who gives a flying crap what the surroundings will look like at a golf match? Especially if you're not even going to be there in person.
    But, ironically, even though YOU had +/- 25 million alternate options on what to do with your time, you opened, read,and subsequently replied on said post.

Stay on topic. Which is. Cotton top is far more better at the Internet when he's coked up

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Screen-Shot-2015-04-13-at-10.29.07-AM.png

I found a photo of cottontop and his lady at the masters last year
    Is that a Miner band?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Stay on topic. Which is. Cotton top is far more better at the Internet when he's coked up
    Coke or meth?? I pictured meth and him actually cooking it in his shop behind his house
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Is that a Miner band?
    Good eye Ralph. Possible.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I have never not never...
    Gold.... pure gold I tell ya

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Geeked. That ice story is BS. There are thousands of azaleas there. Much like all of them in my yard they are blooming there.

You have kids? Lord help us.