Thread: AR Duck Survey

Default AR Duck Survey

I received a phone survey from AGFC and it started off with the typical where, how often and how many did you kill questions. Then they got into some more peculiar questions regarding what seems like feedback on future bills/laws.
    This is the first time I have received a survey so I'm not sure if this is typical or what but I'll include most of the ones I remember.

Do you somewhat/strongly support/oppose the following:
    1-Limiting the number of hunters on WMAs per day (first come first serve)
    2-Limiting the number of hunters on WMAs per day (drawings that morning)
    3-Limiting OOS's number of days allowed to hunt within a season on WMAs
    4-Having specific days of the week in which OOS's can't hunt on WMAs
    5-Minimum distance between groups 100yd/200yd/300yd/300+yd on WMAs
    6-Limiting/banning surface drive motors on WMAs
    7-Restricting more areas where motors aren't allowed
    8-Limiting exhaust/muffler type on WMAs

There's been a lot of talk about limiting OOSers on WMAs on the Arkansas boards. With the rivers being so low this year, it pushed everyone to the major WMA's. I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of change in rules next year, but I doubt it affects anyone but OOSers.

They will lose revenue it they do some of these things. Not saying it might not help ,but would still lose.

Yep, Arkansas boards are harping on these points alot lately. But the problem is once freedoms are taken away by government, it is very hard to get them back. Less government means more freedoms.

From burning yard debris in the back 40 to closing red snapper to mandatory circle hooks to closed cobia, 5 turkey tag years, doe days, "self insurance"...

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    Yep, Arkansas boards are harping on these points alot lately. But the problem is once freedoms are taken away by government, it is very hard to get them back. Less government means more freedoms.

From burning yard debris in the back 40 to closing red snapper to mandatory circle hooks to closed cobia, 5 turkey tag years, doe days, "self insurance"...
    And sometimes goverent has to step in because we as humans whore out the resource in the name of facebook trophy pics.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    And sometimes goverent has to step in because we as humans whore out the resource in the name of facebook trophy pics.
    Easy there partnuh
    cut\'em

Yep.

As rural an area most of the timber is in Ark, I would think they would welcome every dollar they could get. Thought I woke up in West Virginia first trip

They should band Facebook.