Thread: Flounder gigging guide??

Default Flounder gigging guide??

Dad is turning 50 this year and I'd like to get a trip for flounder gigging booked. We've talked about doing it for a few years, but all the people I use to go with sold off their gear and I don't have the time to invest in it.

Anybody have any leads? Would like to be close to the georgetown area, but we can travel too.

Thanks
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Used to be a guy out of Florence that guided, can't remember his name ,maybe some of the Flotown guys will chime in.
    Last edited by rrconductor; 02-24-2017 at 08:47 AM.

All you need is a gig pole and a hand held light.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Sorry, I can't help, I didn't get past the part where I'm older than your dad...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Sorry, I can't help, I didn't get past the part where I'm older than your dad...
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    How you think Mergie feels?
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

http://www.floundergigging.com/

This guy is out of Amelia Island. Took my wife a few years ago; she hates fishing but had a blast with Captain Mac. He is a bit strange but flounder gigging is his life and he is very good at it.

Call tollers cove marina. I talked to a guy last year while watching the bass boats run the intercoastal out there one day who did them. Not sure if he is still there or not, but I feel sure they would probably know his name.

Get the guy that took you rail hunting to take you.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.