Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sell your Ole Miss tickets now

Mo Cow Bell

As a ole miss grad it just flat out sucks... I liked Freeze but was always a little suspicious. Seems there was reason. I think when the NCAA gives them a penalty it will probably be pretty severe. A self imposed 1 year bowl ban is just the tip once this house of cards comes tumbling down.

I can also comment to first had experience of some ball players living in a ridiculous house in Oxford owned by the local investment guru... Pretty sure you will find he manages a lot of their monies still. That's pretty common around the SEC. I can't comment on any actual cash changing hands but the house was over the top for even the wealthiest college kids to live in. I always scratched my head at that but i think legally as long as they paid "rent" there wasn't a issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    $250k to Nickeldimenigerian

http://fanbuzz.com/story/latest-alle...to-one-family/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    IRS IS GONNA LOVE this story, payback is a bitch but I am sure his Moma will claim "diplomatic immunity"

I assure you it happens EVERYWHERE. Not all schools are as arrogant and blatant about it as Freeze, and that is what got him caught.

You take a kid to dinner, kid pays the restaurant his part, when you get in the car you hand him $500 cash and move on. It happens daily, to and by players everyone loves.

Quote Originally Posted by lil 2 sleepy View Post
    I assure you it happens EVERYWHERE. Not all schools are as arrogant and blatant about it as Freeze, and that is what got him caught.

You take a kid to dinner, kid pays the restaurant his part, when you get in the car you hand him $500 cash and move on. It happens daily, to and by players everyone loves.
    As I said, the real hatchet falls when the head coach and athletic department have a hand in coordinating the system. SMU was obviously the poster child. Boosters gonna booster, but it gets bad when the head honchos are involved.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I hope Watson was paid well. At least as much as Scam.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

He fixin to get paid, biggly
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.