Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Polaris Ranger Dealer

Default Polaris Ranger Dealer

I'm looking to upgrade to a ranger for this upcoming hunting season. In the process of looking for a used one, but for 1 or 2 thousand more, a brand new one can be had. I know what some people put their UTV's through. If a used one cant be found in the next month or so, a new one it is.

Of course usually I look to who will provide the best service after the deal, but not sure the 2 local dealers are my best option. I don't mind driving to get a new one. One I know is slow on service and the other isn't great to deal with during the sale. I've spoken to the guys up at Sportsman Choice and they have been helpful with boat and the ranger discussion. Also there price is the best I've so far.

Any feedback on these guys? Also where should I look and steer away from?

Thanks TJ

Jenk's in Estill is great. They are nice folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

United Rentals...get a used one and buy the product protection plan for 3 years of coverage. After 3 years sell it and repeat.

CUsportsman can hook you up.

Jenks may be having a beer, don't think he's too drunk for you to get over on him. He's a professional drinker

Quote Originally Posted by smitch320 View Post

I did hear that name mentioned this weekend when talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    United Rentals...get a used one and buy the product protection plan for 3 years of coverage. After 3 years sell it and repeat.

CUsportsman can hook you up.
    Can/will they repair a ranger?

They repair everything they rent.

The guys on 26, American Biker beat everyone's price..

Roberto got his from Foothill in Easley..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Anywhere but columbia power sports they are a bunch of damn crooks.

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    The guys on 26, American Biker beat everyone's price..

Roberto got his from Foothill in Easley..
    Talked with Craig yesterday about them. He said they are reallly slow on work. Only have one guy that works on Polaris and he isn't there everyday. Guess I should take into consideration Craig's equipment also.

Guy in the hunt club drove to 10AC a couple years ago to get his as no one in the Carolinas could match their price. I think now the prices are about in line with each other. I'm going to wait a couple years and get one but still keep the four wheeler. President of the hunt club has one that has been babied and hopefully when he decides to sell it he'll think of me first.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Jenks. Go after lunch to see him with a 12 pack. It is well worth the price of admission. He typically has or can find very lightly used machines too.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Played the same game last summer and local dealers couldn't come close to Pro-x in Cleveland Tn. Drove 3hrs and literally saved almost 2 grand on a new Ranger compared to several local dealers. Check them out on the web and give them a call...at least can use their quote as ammo if you don't wanna make a road trip.

Being you don't have a problem driving, check Sports Cycles out in Rockingham, NC. They're the best I've ever dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by smitch320 View Post
    Great service after the sell,fine person to do business with.We have bought 4 from him in the last 2 years.

I have one for sale in the trading post. It's half of what a brand new one will cost you.

Quote Originally Posted by SCmudder7071 View Post
    Being you don't have a problem driving, check Sports Cycles out in Rockingham, NC. They're the best I've ever dealt with.
    X2 on Sports Cycles, they are good folks with good prices.

I shopped around and ended up buying used. Keep checking Craigslist every morning and evening, they'll pop up and won't last long. Have cash and be willing to jet when one comes up. I literally missed a couple of decent deals by 30 minutes. Ended up with a 2013 800 crew with 250 hours on it for $9400. There was plenty of 500's around, but I wanted the 800.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    I shopped around and ended up buying used. Keep checking Craigslist every morning and evening, they'll pop up and won't last long. Have cash and be willing to jet when one comes up. I literally missed a couple of decent deals by 30 minutes. Ended up with a 2013 800 crew with 250 hours on it for $9400. There was plenty of 500's around, but I wanted the 800.
    you decide to sell it in a couple years let me know.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    I have one for sale in the trading post. It's half of what a brand new one will cost you.
    I've seen it. Looking for just a regular full cab one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    I started this last week and came across 2 good ones. One was outside of charlotte and just couldn't meet him before the weekend. Even though this was the only day he was showing.

Also I'll give Jenks a call. I would prefer to stay local for service but if the price is right. Sport cycles has the best online price. Just don't know if it that plus only taxes.
    Last edited by TJ_11; 02-20-2017 at 08:46 PM.