Thread: Free lab

Default Free lab

An acquaintance of mine has had a Lab moved in with him. It seems that a grandchild bought a Lab for his/her girlfriend/boyfriend and they can no longer keep it due to space or something like that. So the dog has ended up down on granddad's farm in Turbeville.

Well pops is in to setters and pointers and just does not have room for the lab. He says the dog has a good temperament and loves to retrieve. Well, it is a Lab.

The dog is around 2 years old. If you or if you know anyone looking, shoot me a PM and see if we can help this man out.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

It is a 1 1/2 year old black male.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Pm sent

I've answered.

For those of you wondering, I have not laid eyes on this Lab. For the Yankees reading here and Labluvr, that means I have not looked at it or otherwise seen it. I'm going on what the gentleman told me.

"Free"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk